~Voting~

Please vote / comment which story you'd like me to write first. If you wish for me to post a story from another voting then feel free to tell me so. As always let me know any other ships or story lines you'd like me to consider!

Too Innocent ~ (Adrienette):
Adrien, being as innocent as he is, doesn't realize what is wrong and disrespectful. He notices Nino grabbing Alya's butt and occasionally her breasts, so he finds nothing wrong in it when he decides to do it to Marinette. (No sin but extremely cute innocent Adrien fluff)

Silent Shower ~ (Lukadrien):
Away on a school field trip, Adrien stays in a hotel room with the boys. When he disappears to take a shower, Luka secretly follows after him. Marinette comes looking for them and encounters Nino who is well aware of what's going on in the bathroom. Adrien and Luka have to try their hardest to be quiet so their secret isn't exposed.

Detour ~ (MariChat):
While Chat Noir is patrolling without Ladybug, he notices Marinette on her balcony sunbathing in a very revealing bikini. A little detour to Marinette won't hurt right?

Mercy ~ (Adrienette):
Adrien Agreste is one of the world's strongest Mafia leaders. He steals Marinette, his enemy's wife, from Luka Couffaine. While he did have the intent to kill her, he found her body more useful to him instead. What happens when Luka is forced to watch his wife get wrecked?

18th Birthday ~ (Adrienette):
Nino decides to take Adrien to a bar one night for his 18th birthday. Adrien meets a beautiful barista who goes by the name of Marinette. While Nino is busting his balls drink after drink, Adrien stays sober while talking to the ravenette. Eventually, Adrien grows the courage to go to the employee workroom after Marinette's shift.

Just Act Casual ~ (Adrienette):
Adrien tried his best, he really did. He kept his top teeth clenched on his bottom lip. But with Marinette secretly palming him with the entire class on a trip at the movie theater, it's hard to refrain himself.

His Dominant, Her Submissive ~ (Adrienette):
Adrien hired his old classmate Marinette to be his personal sex slave, but it turns out Marinette changed a lot since they graduated. It comes to a surprise to Adrien when his innocent high school friend prefers to fuck instead of being fucked. ⚠️BDSM waning⚠️

Flairmidable ~ (LadyNoir + Flairmidable):
Chat Noir accidentally catches Ladybug making out with Flairmidable. Knowing who is behind the mask, Chat Noir makes a bold entrance and gives her a run for her money by using Felix to roughly fuck his lady. (This explanation might not make sense, but basically Chat will tell Felix what to do and threaten Ladybug to obey) ⚠️Threesome warning⚠️

Wake up Call ~ (Adrienette):
Marinette falls asleep by the pool of her husband's mansion. When he gets home from work, Adrien decides to give her a wake up call with his one and only dick.

Please vote / comment! 💛