Pretension ~ (Feligami)

Disguised as Argos, Felix had Kagami tight in his arms as he drew her away from her dozen mothers. She hit and pounded on his chest, demanding him to let her go.

"Let me go! You monster!" She shouted. He landed on the highest story of the Eiffel Tower and opened the door, carrying her inside. Once he set her down, she picked up the first chair she found and swung it at him.

"Stop! I'm not your enemy! I just want to talk." Felix defended, backing away from her swings with his hands up in surrender. A purple light flooded his body as he called off his transformation. Kagami halted and stared at the blonde for a moment.

"Why did you kidnap me?" She asked, still holding the chair in her hands. Felix lowered his hands and played with them.

"Ever since I saw you, I haven't been able to get you out of my head." Kagami's cheeks lit up a light pink and she lowered the chair slowly. Her eyes were trained on his lips as he spoke, and slowly his words became inaudible. She found herself creeping towards him and eventually his rambling sentences came to a stop.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you either." She said, snaking her hands up his torso and leaving them at his chest. Felix's breathing grew heavy and their faces were pulled closer until a loud crash sounded at the bottom of the tower.

Felix pulled away from her and looked to the window to see Kagami's akumatized mother climbing the tower. He quickly barred the door with chairs and other heavy objects to prevent her intrusion. Then he reapproached Kagami and placed his hands on her waist, pulling her close to him.

"But, my mother-" Felix shut her up with a solid kiss. She moaned against his lips and his hold on her waist tightened immensely. They thrust their hips together in desperation for friction. His boner brushed against her clit and she wound her hands into his hair.

Felix broke from her lips, "Let her watch, Kagami." He pushed her back towards the couch and made her sit down. Her eyes watched as he kneeled down in front of her on the floor. His hands first worked off her shoes and socks, then he trailed her shirt off her muscular shoulders.

He stared at her half naked body for a moment, memorizing every detail and tracing her curves with his eyes. She suddenly grabbed his hands and brought it to her upper thighs that were pressed tightly together.

Felix gasped when he felt her burning skin underneath her pants. He started trailing it towards her apex but a loud clang interrupted them again. They turned to the window to see Ikar Gozen banging on the glass, trying to break in. She was screaming obscenities but the metal prohibited her words.

"We have to hurry this up, Felix." He turned back towards Kagami and nodded his head; he brought his hand up to her zipper to pull it down. Her pants easily slid down her strong legs and they pooled on the floor near Felix's knees along with her panties. His eyes went directly to the bundle of short curls right above her clenched thighs. He looked up to find her face flushed a dark red from embarrassment.

"You're beautiful, Kagami." His words made her muscles soften and she found herself slowly parting her thighs for him. Felix ran his hands along her thighs until his fingers brushed against her curls. He dug his thumbs into her skin and pulled her butt closer to the edge of the couch, setting her thighs on his shoulders.

Kagami's breath hitched as Felix stared into her eyes and his tongue ran across her folds. Her grip went to the cushions next to her, scrunching the fabric in between her fingers. She refused to moan; she knew any sound of enjoyment would only upset her mother. Her mother was still in front of the windows, banging on the walls of the tower with no luck of barging in.

Felix wrapped his arms around her thighs, so his hands were resting on the inside of them. Her body was hot, very hot; it almost burned his skin. He lowered his nose towards her clit and inhaled her scent, and his pupils dilated further.