Representation Deleted Scene ~ (Feligami)

Kagami's POV

My bed is growing warm underneath me. I have been waiting for Felix for well over 10 minutes, usually he's early. He said he has a surprise for me, so I made sure I'm dressed in my usual attire.

I think about his stupid sly grin. The way he bares his teeth when he's angry at his uncle. The way his tongue feels against my throat while he whispers sweet nothings to me.

Felix and I have never made it to 3rd base yet. Not that I don't want to, we've just never broached the subject. I mean, we are only 17, that is definitely too young in my mother's eyes, but she isn't here at the moment.

I think back to Felix's hands. When we made out for the first time, he was so hesitant to touch me. I had to take his hands and stuff them up my shirt. After the initial contact, he couldn't take his hands or mouth off my breasts. Damn is his tongue heavenly, especially when it's circling my clit and pulling it deep into his mouth.

Something warm spreads in my lower abdomen, heating my entire body, my nerves slowly beginning to vibrate. I clench my thighs together, trying to ease the ache taking form between them.

Shit, when did it get so hot? I feel Felix tracing my body with his eyes, how lustful his gaze was. Then he touched me.

I roll over to my bedside table and shove the drawer open wide. My dark blue vibrator shines proudly in the sunlight peaking through my wide windows. Felix doesn't know about it...yet. He prefers to use his mouth and fingers on my cunt. Well, as far as I know, he hasn't tried to use anything else.

No one's home, yet I make sure my door is locked with a quick peek.

I activate the toy and drag it down my clothed body. My skirt falls as I bend and spread my thighs. The vibrator shocks my clit at the initial contact, sending electric currents down my spine. I moan loudly and arch my back.

I drag it along my pussy then return it to my clit. I up the setting. My dry mouth parts at the new, stronger sensations playing with my nerves. I press the vibrator against me harder.

Felix's POV

When I land on my beauty's balcony, I do it softly. I know I'm a little late, but I had to make a pit stop at the drug store. The small box digs painfully into my suited side.

I'm stopped short when I approach her window though. Her muscular thighs are spread wide and her hand busies itself under her skirt. Her left thigh blocks my sight of what exactly she's doing, but the way her eyes are closed shut and she's mouthing curse words, she's obviously enjoying herself.

I slam her sliding glass door open, the glass rattling in its frame.

"Felix!" She shrieks, surprised. Then I hear it, a low rumbling sound coming from between her legs.

I approach her bed, and she makes no move to cover herself. Immediately, I see a blue vibrator playing with her covered pussy. My pants grow tight.

The best part? She doesn't even stop! She lays back on her bed and lets that toy pleasure her while I watch.

I grab for the toy, yanking it from her grip and her throbbing cunt. She groans in protest.

I place the toy on the corner of her bed and pull her close by her ankles before removing her sneakers. My hands work their way up her thighs, caressing the skin as I go. Then my fingers hook around her skirt and tights at the waist, yanking them down impatiently. Finally, her bottom half is bare to me.