Into the Future ~ (LadyNoir + Cat Walker)

~This story is going to be confusing. Chat is going to be from the past, and he will see Ladybug with Cat Walker. He doesn't know that it's actually him from the future, but Cat Walker knows. 

I waited on the Eiffel Tower for many minutes, wondering what my new Chat Noir was going to look like. Then I heard a thump from behind me. My vibrant blue eyes met the same ones Chat Noir had, striking emerald green. 

"Ladybug," he addressed, bowing at the hip. My mouth went slack. His posture was perfect, he didn't give me a nickname, and don't get me started on that ponytail. He was so formal, nothing like my kitty. "I'm Cat Walker." My knees grew weak the longer he stared down at me. I shook my head furiously, trying to snap myself out of my daze. 

"I-I'm Ladybug! Oh, you already knew that. Heh, seeing how you called me that when you first landed. I'm sorry. Being in your presence is making me very nervous. It's a good nervous though! Holy fuck, I'm rambling..." I threw my head into my hands and cringed into my palms. When I looked back up at him through my fingers, he was still standing proud and...dominant. My heart quivered at the thought. 

"I make you nervous?" He asked with a smirk playing at his lips. The sight had my legs shaking below me. 

I hadn't responded when he stalked closer to my frozen figure, approaching me like I was his meal. Maybe I was. His hands reached up to cup my cheeks in his leather gloves. Subconsciously, I leaned into his touch, soothing the building desire for him. 

Tilting my chin upwards, he pressed his lips to mine. My body froze, stilling at the taste of his lips. He knitted his eyebrows together once he realized I wasn't kissing back and ripped his mouth from mine. With wide eyes, we stared at each other for a moment, allowing everything to soak in. 

"Fuck, I-I'm sorry. I just-" I raised a hand in between us. After he shut his mouth, I slowly trailed my hands along his arms, squeezing at his biceps, and wrapped them around his neck. My fingers swam through his dark green ponytail, untangling the wind-borne strands. 

He must've seen something in my eyes because he didn't hesitate to bring our lips together once more. This time, I kissed back. I slanted my lips against his, basking in the deliciousness of his mouth. His tongue ran across my bottom lip, and I granted him access. With my mouth open, our tongues wrestled, dominating one another until I gave up and let him control me. I moaned against his lips which encouraged him to snake his arms around my torso, pulling my body closer to his until our chests smashed together. As his body stood parallel to mine, nothing was left to the imagination. His suit did nothing to mask his increasing boner or the sharp contours of his abdomen and chest. 

My right hand left his hair in search of his cat ears where I scratched lightly in hopes of a reaction. His chest rumbled with purrs as my scratching continued. The vibrations from his chest carried to my own, hardening my nipples against his skin. I would've been embarrassed had he not moaned at the feeling. 

Suddenly, he ripped his head away from mine and gasped into the evening parisian air. 

"Holy shit Ladybug, I-" 

"Ladybug!" Someone roared from behind Cat Walker. The name dripped from their lips like it was distasteful on their tongue. 

Cat Walker turned his gaze behind him, and my eyes met with the piercing green ones I recently sent away for good. Chat Noir was back. The man in front of me seemed to be conflicted and incredibly confused just like me. 

"W-what are you doing here? How are you here?" I quizzed, half expecting no answer. 

"That's not what's important. What I want to know is why you gave my miraculous to a green haired freak." Chat crossed his arms over his chest and directed his glare towards Cat Walker.