Helping Hand ~ MariChat

~In this story Marinette is going to be epileptic, so sorry if any of this content is triggering, but bonus: This story includes shower sex. Woohoo! BTW I'm not poking any fun at epilepsy. Long Chapter ahead~

CHAT POV 

The akuma was powerful, more powerful than the others. He had a weapon that immobilized his targets for a moment with a flashing light. When his target was blinded, he used the distraction as a way to attack them stealthily. My senses, including sight, are heightened by my suit, so when I was struck by his flashing sword, my eyes felt like they were bleeding. 

"Fuck! Curse your god-awful power!" I shouted towards him. Clanging sounds surrounded my body and I could only assume Ladybug was defending me from the villain while my sight reformed. My white cloudy vision disappeared and my theory was proven correct once I saw Ladybug dodging every blow from the akuma's sword. 

The villain's costume was a variety of blinding colors that suited his name perfectly, Color Blind. I noticed Ladybug squinting her eyes when she was close to him almost like she was allergic to his colors. She continued to swing her yoyo defensively to protect her body even though she couldn't see half of his actions. I didn't know why my body hadn't moved yet; I felt useless. 

Then she was finally hit with his sword when her arm grew tired and her yoyo faltered. My voice left my body. She clutched her head painfully and screamed out, but they died out as soon as they began. A faint chant of my name was heard before she started falling sideways and her shoulder contacted the concrete sidewalk.

Color Blind smirked at her limp body as she convulsed on the ground. Finally my legs willed me the power to run towards her, scoop her into my arms bridal style, and carry her away from the battle. 

I ran to the first place I thought of, Chloe's hotel. The rooftop was vacant except for a few pigeons who flew away once they saw me. A lone sun chair accepted her seizing body once I laid her onto the white material. God, this was the most horrifying sight I had ever seen. 

She never used her lucky charm, so I knew she wasn't going to detransform anytime soon. With a heavy breath, I removed her spotted earrings. Her signature bright pink flash surrounded her body and her spotted suit slowly disappeared. And what was left behind was the one and only girl who sits behind me in class. My lady, Marinette Dupain-Cheng. 

My breath caught in my throat. 

Her shaking subsided slightly, and the ladybug kwami was thrown next to her body. She almost seemed to be dead. Plagg had said her name a few times, Sugarcube also known as Tikki. Tikki wasn't conscious, but she was steadily breathing. I could hear Plagg screaming in the back of my head, terrified for his Yin. 

Marinette's hands shook while her breathing was forced and labored. Thankfully, I knew where she lived. I picked her up into my arms and leaped to her balcony. She mentioned the other day at school that her parents were away at a bakery convention out of the city. Must be nice. 

Without a choice, I cataclysmed her trap door since it was locked and settled us both gently on her bed. She stopped shaking finally, so I just waited for her to wake up. 

Within a few minutes, her eyes fluttered open and she squinted at her surroundings. I exhaled a huge breath of relief and took a moment to scan her overall looks. She had dirt in her hair from the battle. Scars lined her arms and cheeks. And she was freezing cold and sweaty. 

"Mari?" I asked aloud, hoping to direct her attention to me. She was still blinking her eyes, adjusting to the light in the room. Eventually she turned to face me with wide yet tired eyes. 

"What happened?" I pulled her closer to my body and rested my head on top of hers. She snuggled into the leather on my body, lighting a fire inside my heart.