Date Night Part 1 - (Ladrien)

All the citizens gathered around the skyscraper as Ladybug descended from it with her yo-yo and Adrien in her arms. Their eyes remained connected even when their feet hit the ground. Blue and green clashed like waves on the ocean shore. Cheers and hollers unfortunately brought the teenagers back to reality. Shaking her mind away from her trance, she turned to smile at the audience and prepared her yo-yo as an escape, but Adrien stopped her.

"Ladybug, wait!" He shouted, pulling her left wrist. She turns to face him, blushing from the overbearing crowd. "Will you go on a date with me?" The blonde asked, further darkening Ladybug's flustered face.

Adrien noticed the heroine's hesitance and sighed deeply, hoping he didn't just lose his shot not only as Chat but as Adrien too. Ladybug saw the dejected expression her crush wore and spoke up quickly.

"Y-yes," the blonde took a deep breath of relief before smiling brightly at her.

He took a step closer and whispered in her ear, "Meet me at my house at 7." Then he backed away and waved goodbye to her and the crowd. Ladybug fanned her face, feeling butterflies roam her stomach.

"Shit," she mumbled softly. Quickly, she took her yo-yo and joined Chat at the top of the skyscraper where Gorizilla still laid waiting. The big smile on the cat's face did not go unnoticed by the bug, but she didn't question it.

——————————

Marinette sat at her desk, staring at her digital clock.

"Tikki, why did I agree? I mean, yes I'm going to his house to have dinner with him, but as Ladybug! At least now I know why he doesn't like Marinette, he's in love with Ladybug." Tikki watched the heartbroken girl hug her knees on her desk chair.

"But Marinette, you are Ladybug! Adrien is technically in love with you. Just go with the flow, no backing out now." Tikki piped extra cheerily, sending her owner some much needed reassurance.

"Thanks Tikki, but now I need to get ready. I only have 30 minutes!" She panicked, and the floating Ladybug kwami stared at her holder hopelessly.

Marinette picked up her homemade Ladybug mask and snapped the elastic band around the back of her head. Even though she had no reason not to transform and it was more dangerous, she preferred her red suit not get in the way of the dress she made for this exact situation.

She kept her midnight blue hair in her signature pigtails and applied a light pink lipstick

She kept her midnight blue hair in her signature pigtails and applied a light pink lipstick. The woman who stared back at her in the mirror was stunning, but Marinette felt nothing of the sort.

Marinette yelled down to her parents saying she has homework and not to bother her. Then she transformed to her super heroine self and made her way to Adrien's house, detransforming in a nearby alleyway.

With Adrien after the akuma

"Father," Adrien shouted yet heard no response. "Father, are you in there?" He asked, knocking on his father's office door. A slight grumble came from the other side, so he opened the door to reveal Gabriel Agreste. The blonde teen swallowed the lump in his throat and braced for a lecture.

"Father, I invited a girl over for dinner tonight, Ladybug in fact." Adrien noticed how his dad's eyebrows quirked upwards as though he was pleased.

"Wonderful, son. I cannot wait to meet her." He said with a smile, silently dismissing his son. Once Adrien was out of sight, he smirked and cackled under his breath like the villains do in Disney movies.

Gabriel closed out of his drawing tab and opened the security camera panel. He made sure to turn on every camera in Adrien's room that was not broken from a basketball. Secretly, he was hoping to get a reveal tonight.

—————————

Adrien hurried up the stairs to his large bedroom and immediately began to tidy up without noticing that he was being watched. He made sure his bedsheets were perfectly straight, his pillows were fluffy, and his condoms were bountiful. Unprepared was not in his vocabulary.

He washed his bathroom sink and shower half-assedly and brought 2 soft and neatly folded towels next to his bed. Lastly, just in case, he hid a bottle of lube in his bedside table.

When Adrien heard the doorbell ring, he hurried down the stairs and behind the door revealed a Ladybug in her civilian form with nothing but a plastic mask hiding her identity.

"H-hey, Adrien." The heroine spoke softly, obviously intimidated by the freshly shaven, suit-clad blonde. His aftershave and matching cologne attracted her senses, lighting a fire deep inside her core.

"Hello, Ladybug." Adrien took his lady's hand and pressed a kiss to the back of it, just like Chat Noir does, hopefully she won't catch on. He took the same hand he kissed and led her to the dining room where three trays of food laid on the table. His eyebrow rose at the third plate before his father came into the room and sat in front of it.

"I hope I'm not intruding on your little 'get together', but I'd like to get to know you better, Ladybug." Gabriel announced with a hideous smile on his square shaped face. Adrien physically tensed, his muscles tightening in his suit.

"Oh, sure Mr. Agreste, the more the merrier." Ladybug was mentally freaking out; she was about to eat dinner with her idol. Although she didn't realize she would be giving precious information to Hawkmoth.

——————————

The three ate awkwardly, asking off-topic questions and sharing uncomfortable answers. Adrien noticed his father eyeing the dress Ladybug wore along with the fake mask, almost as though he was trying to find a way to take it off. His father barely ate anything on his plate, too busy asking Ladybug very personal questions.

"Do you live somewhere close to here? Did you drive or use your yo-yo?" Gabriel pressed, drawing Adrien back to the painful conversation.

"I'm very sorry Mr. Agreste, but I could risk my identity if I were to tell you the truth." Ladybug smiled apologetically, and Gabriel's fake smile stayed plastered on his disappointed face. He simply shook his head, brushing off the past question.

"Would you mind if I knew your virginal status?" Gabriel asked, throwing both teens into a coughing fit. Suddenly, Adrien stood up, knocking his chair to the ground, and dismissed himself and Ladybug. She gladly escaped the situation, and trailed behind Adrien.

"Goodness that was awkward." Ladybug mumbled, staring at the back of Adrien's head while he pushed open his bedroom door. She's already seen his room before when she'd purposely yo-yo past his large windows, but the sight will never not be appalling.

The hero walked further into the room now with Adrien behind her. She stalled her movements once she felt her date's arms wrap around her torso, landing his hands on her hips, massaging circles on them

"Adrien?" Ladybug questioned while turning in his hands, facing his lust lidded eyes. Her own eyes widened at the sight of his aroused face, and he leaned in to kiss her.

~Ooo, what will happen next? I'm pretty sure y'all already know. From now on, I will make most of my stories more than 1 part that way I can make shorter chapters. Feel free to request ships and other story lines you'd like me to write. I'm willing to do anything you guys want.
Next up: Sex Education