Her Mistake - (LadyNoir)

Ladybug, the goddess of creation; Chat Noir, the god of destruction. Together they are the most powerful forces known to the world, yet they are trapped in the clouds watching over the humans while children learn about them in school.

One day Ladybug was assigned a task to watch over a young couple on their first date. She was told to create a healthy setting and romantic atmosphere for them. Unfortunately, her magic failed her. Her creations led to a mythical beast based off of the man's raw emotions. The creature had the power to obtain all the love he desired and ventured to destroy the world and keep the love for himself.

Ladybug was immensely ashamed of herself; she had no idea that her powers could create something so cataclysmic. When Hawkmoth, the king god of the heavens heard of her mistake, she was summoned to his presence.

"You requested me, your highness?" Ladybug spoke timidly, sinking her head from her shame. Chat Noir, the king's son, stood condescendingly next to his father's throne, glaring at Ladybug.

"Do you have any idea of the mess you have created?!" Hawkmoth shouted, straightening his posture in his golden throne. "You could've damned us all! Be grateful my son destroyed your monstrosity before things got out of hand!" Ladybug continued to hide to her head underneath her blanket of guilt she so desperately wanted to escape from.

"I promise sir, it will never happen again." She managed to say. Hawkmoth's low and humorless chuckles resonated in the almost empty room.

"Oh I know dear. Chat Noir, take her to the dungeon. She is forbidden to roam this land any longer! Do with her what you will." Hawkmoth didn't give any more than a disappointed glare towards Ladybug when his son began ushering her towards the dark dungeon of the castle.

"Don't be so downtrodden, bug. My punishment for you will not be as bad as you may presume it to be. I like you much more than my father does." Ladybug blushed at his words. Unfortunately, his cat-like characteristics allowed him to see straight through the darkness to Ladybug's reddened face. He laughed lightly at her adorable state.

Abruptly, Chat Noir took an unexpected left turn, leading away from the damp cells in the dungeon.

"Where are we going, Chat?" Ladybug asked, surprised by the sudden change of direction. "The dungeon's the other way."

"I'm taking you to my room, M'lady. Those cells are no place for a goddess like yourself." Ladybug swallowed thickly while she thought about his actions. Seeing how the king exiled her, she had no place in such a fancy room such as the prince's bedroom.

Chat Noir swung open a heavy golden door. For being the god of destruction, Chat Noir's room was very light on the inside, windows portraying the human world encompassed nearly every wall. Some of them showed humans walking the busy streets of New York or couples hiking along the Appalachians.

"This is so beautiful, your majesty. Though I expected nothing less from the prince's bedroom." Chat walked in front of Ladybug and peered down at her, straining his neck.

"Oh? So you're saying that you have expectations for me?" He asked with a smirk. Ladybug started to stutter maliciously, trying to recover her steps. "Shh, M'lady. Let me try to exceed those expectations, if there are any." Chat Noir dropped his index finger from her lips and grabbed her wrist to guide her to his bed, surrounded by a moat filled with coy fish and baby turtles.

Ladybug laid down on the white sheets of Chat's king sized mattress. The bed immediately adjusted to her curvy yet slender figure, highlighting her curves in a way that drove the god crazy.

"Do I have your consent, M'lady?" Chat Noir asked, his tone underlined with genuine concern.

"Yes, Chat." She nodded along with her words. He smiled eagerly.

"Then do me a favor and strip." He walked away from the bed, while the goddess stripped herself of her silk fabrics, and retrieved ropes and cuffs from a nearby closet.

"Now, while I do intend to go easy on you, I never said I wasn't going to make you pay for your mistake." He smirked while holding up the ropes so she could see. She visually whimpered and squeezed her naked thighs together.

Chat straddled her on his bed and immediately worked the leather cuffs onto her wrists and tied her hands to two bed posts at the top corners of the mattress. She didn't even put up a fight while he repeated the action with her ankles. Now she was spread on his bed, naked and ready for him.

"You're so beautiful, Ladybug." He cooed softly before placing a chaste kiss to her lips. Then he laid on his side next to his love and toyed with her sex with his fingers. She bucked her hips impatiently while his middle and ring fingers spread her moisture and played with her sensitive bud.

"Chat!" She moaned loudly when his soaked fingers pressed down onto her bud and circled it quickly. He sped up his pace to the point where she was on the verge of coming but he suddenly removed his fingers. Ladybug turned to him with a red pouting face; her panting breaths fanned her bangs.

Before she could let any words escape her mouth, he plunged three fingers into her pussy, and began to pump them in and out. She cried out and arched her back, begging for more. Chat felt her inner muscles tighten around his long fingers while they stretched her. The ropes pulled tautly at the bed posts when Ladybug's orgasm approached her.

"Chat Noir, I-I'm coming!" She screamed. Chat took one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked as hard as he could. "F-fuck~"

When her high subsided, Chat let go of her breast and removed his fingers from inside her. He guided his hand towards her mouth for her to clean them for him.

"Open," he demanded. She did exactly what he said; she opened her mouth and sucked each of his fingers clean of her cum. His dick hardened even more at the feeling of her tongue swirling against his fingers just like she would do for his dick.

Once his hand was rid of her juices, he positioned himself between the goddess's thighs. He was already stripped of his own silk robes and rock hard in front of her.

Chat Noir grabbed one of her breasts with his left hand and played with her nipple in order to ease the upcoming pain. His dick slowly spread her folds as he entered her. Her pussy sucked on his cock, pulling him into her depths impatiently. She was undeniably ready for him to take her. He moaned as he felt his dick being sucked into her wetness, and his grip on her tit tightened. They sighed lustfully together when his cock reached the end of her vagina, hitting her womb.

"You're so wet, M'lady. So wet for me." He whispered into her ear, bending down in order to bite her ear lobe. She moaned at his words and nodded her head. His thumb continued to massage her nipple while his other fingers were kneading her entire breast; his right hand was currently running circles on her clit.

Chat licked his lips when his cock was fully submerged in her pussy, and his thrusts began. He started slow, but his libido demanded for him to go faster, so he began pounding into her. Ladybug thrashed her limbs against their restraints; she desperately wanted to dig her fingers into his shoulders and make him moan from the pain.

"Fu-ck! Chat Noir!" She cried underneath him. His dick continued to retract until the tip and slam back inside of her, Ladybug screamed through clenched teeth. The pleasure coursing through her numbed her brain; she couldn't care about how loud she was being.

He squeezed her nipple between his thumb and index finger while he also quickened his pace on her clit. "Cum for me, bug. I need to feel you cum on my dick." She moaned loudly in response, and shut her eyes tightly, her walls clamped down on his cock while her arousal fluttered around it. He grit his teeth at the overwhelming pleasure.

"Chat, I'm gonna-!" Ladybug mewled but was cut off when Chat smashed their lips together. His tongue slithered past her parted lips and started to play with her's. When his orgasm finally reached the tip of his cock, he gripped the breast in his left hand so hard, he drew blood. Ladybug came at the same time as him, and their liquids mixed together inside of her.

Ladybug breathed heavily as Chat's left hand left her breast and assisted in pulling himself out of her. The god watched in amusement as his cum poured out of her pussy and blended in with his white sheets.

He wouldn't choose anyone else to be his mate; Chat knew for a fact, he just fucked his future queen.