The Break In - Part 2 ~ (Ladrien)

Adrien stared wide-eyed at his long-lost partner, Ladybug. She definitely grew over the years. Her ass was perfectly round, she had an hourglass figure that could make any man crazy, and her large breasts begged for attention that he so desperately wanted to give.

Kagami struggled against Ladybug's iron fist, clawing at the hand in her hair. Adrien felt Ladybug's gaze travel over his naked body and her eyes landed directly on his cock. He felt himself harden more just by her intense gaze on his skin.

Finally, Adrien spoke. "W-what do you want, Ladybug?" His voice trembled, but his stature proved his confidence.

"Easy, you." She said vaguely, lowering Kagami onto the bed. She quickly scrambled over to Adrien and clutched his side while hiding her pregnant body.

The blonde swallowed a wad of built up saliva and whispered into Kagami's ear.

"Leave. Lock the door and cover your ears. I'm doing this to protect our baby." Kagami gripped onto Adrien's bicep harder.

"N-no! Don't let her do this to you." Adrien shook his head at her.

"I don't have a choice. She's more powerful than me." His wife let go of her arm, nodding her head and walked towards the door. She sent Ladybug one last glare before locking the door and closing it behind her.

"Good riddance," Ladybug cackled, stepping off the bed and sauntering towards Adrien. She circled his body once then stopped behind him. "My my Agreste. You sure got big. And I'm not only talking about your height" Her hand trailed along his hips and grabbed ahold of his shaft. She pressed subtle kisses to his spine that made shivers run through his veins.

"Please, Ladybug." He groaned, submitting to the pleasure of her hand and lips. She smiled against his skin and started stroking him with her leather-clad glove. He threw his head back as her hand increased in speed. Her thumb played with his slit and pre-cum slid along his cock.

"I want you to fuck my mouth, Adrien. Can you do that?" He turned his head to the side to see her better and nodded curtly. She moved to the front of his body, kneeling down to be face-to-face with his groin.

She watched with awe as she stroked him a few times, then she guided her tongue across his length from the base to his head.

"J-just like that," he moaned, wrapping his hands into her hair. She dropped her hand from him and threaded her fingers together behind her back, asking him to take control with her eyes. He smiled in satisfaction and dragged his dick towards her open mouth, of which eagerly took his entire length.

He smiled down at her submission, knowing he was going to take advantage of it. Her lips circled around him and a small pool of drool formed at her bottom lip. His cock was quickly soaked with the products of her mouth. When he felt his tip reach the back of her mouth, she moaned on him, sending powerful shocks through his blood.

"Do that again," he demanded. She obeyed, taking his entire length and moaning on him once it hit the back of her throat. His head was thrown back, pleasuring coursing through him and seeping out in forms of pre-cum. Ladybug's tongue absorbed the liquid and swallowed it when she had the chance. Adrien felt her throat close around him as she swallowed, which sucked him further into her mouth.

"You're taking me so well, little bug." He cooed as tears swelled in her eyes from the pressure. She shut her eyes tightly to consume her tears. Adrien was angered at her attempt to shield her eyes.

"Open your fucking eyes. I want you to look at me while I fuck your mouth." Adrien gritted his teeth from the sensations of her tongue against his most sensitive area. Finally, Ladybug opened her eyes, gagging noises spewing from her throat.