Sex Education - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)

~Remember: These are imaginations~

Adrien's POV

Marinette and I make occasional small talk while we wait for our classmates to finish the worksheet. I notice she keeps looking at me from the corner of her eye like she's studying my body.

Not that I blame her, I'm doing the same thing. Her hair is tucked behind her ear and the strands fall carelessly along her back. She's not wearing her usual pigtails. The outfit she picked today is a combination of ripped jean shorts and a light pink tank top. Not to mention the pink panties hiding in her very short shorts.

I can't seem to get my mind off what I was envisioning earlier. Hopefully in the future, I'll be able to do all those things. Though right now, I'm only 14.

"Ready Adrien?" She says, connecting our eyes again. I look down at the desk to see a piece of paper right in front of her titled: Sex Positions. Why do we need to learn this? Learning the anatomy of genitals makes sense, but learning what the names of sex positions are? That's a bit of a stretch.

"Uh, y-yeah," I scooch closer to her and she puts the paper an equal distance between our arms on the desk. Some of the positions I recognize immediately such as doggy, cowgirl, and missionary. Pretty much the basics.

"Well, this seems pretty easy." She begins to fill out most of the blanks then stops.

"What is it?" I lean closer to the paper. Oh! Ohhhhh. Oh~ I know this one.

I hover over Marinette's naked body while she pants heavily from her recent orgasm. Her taste lingers on my lips, and I'm desperate for her to have a try for herself.

We bring our lips together and our tongues dance. Her legs wrap around my waist and her arms around my neck. She's practically holding me like a vice, and I have no complaints. If she wants to hold me for the rest of her life, I'll let her.

She moans into my mouth as I brush my cock against her soaking entrance. I know she's ready and needy, but I love to tease this girl. Her body twitches underneath mine, and her pores drip with lust. We both need each other so badly; I'm afraid we both might explode.

"Adrien~ please," she begs against my lips. Her eyes are half closed, yet her body is energized beyond belief.

I reluctantly retract my torso from her burning body and grab ahold of her thick thighs. She's got fat in all the right places to the point where it drives me insane. Her breasts large, her ass round, and her thighs thick. And don't even get me started on her eyes because I can go on all day.

I rest her ankles on both my shoulders with my hips connecting with her ass. My erection currently lies above her clit as I wait for her permission. She gives me a quick, wordless nod, and I line my tip with her pussy.

She slaps a hand to her mouth once she feels me protrude her walls and fill her completely. Her moans and cries are stifled by her palm; I reach down and remove it from her mouth.

"I want to hear you, Marinette. Please don't be quiet." She grips my bed sheets tightly in her hands while mine grasp onto her wide hips. I see her biting her lips, still trying to silence herself. Rolling my eyes, I ram into her and pause for a brief second, listening to her loud mewl.

"Oh god yes!" She arches her back off my mattress, bringing a new angle to light. I rub circles onto her skin while my thrusts drive her wild. Heavy cries and lustful moans leave her mouth and I can't help but want more.

I need to hear those sounds again; I don't care that I'm chipping the paint on my wall from my bed. This woman is breath-taking and I fucking love it. Her pussy is the best sanctuary I've ever felt and seeing her naked underneath me is like looking heaven in the eyes.