Adrien's Kinks - (Adrienette)

-This story includes Femdom material. If you are not comfortable with that topic, please don't read this chapter-

~ This is not part 2 to 'Marinette's Kinks'. Holy water warning. Enjoy ;) ~

Adrien laid back on his couch, constantly checking his messages to see if Marinette texted him. He couldn't believe she actually agreed. What's even more surprising was the fact she wanted to do it. Now, his heart was racing, waiting for Marinette to drop by.

About a half an hour later his doorbell rang. He hurled himself through his new house, weaving around fresh furniture until he came upon his front door. With an easy pull, he opened the door. Behind it stood Marinette with two plastic bags on her wrist. Adrien stepped aside and Marinette walked in.

She went to the living room Adrien was previously sitting in and sat down on the couch. Adrien sat down next to her. She took one of the bags in her hands and started removing the items.

"You didn't give me specifics about what you wanted, and the video we watched didn't have all that much in it." She took a moment to catch her breath. Adrien and Marinette had grown very close over the years, so close that they felt no shame watching porn together. "So when I got to the store, I just picked out things I thought were interesting."

"You bought a strap on?" Adrien asked, holding it in his hands. Marinette simply nodded her head and removed the items from the second bag.

Adrien looked at everything on the couch in between Marinette and him. Obviously the strap on, a set of three penis rings, lube, rope, two prostate toys, and a vibrating dildo. He gulped nervously.

"Hey, we don't need to do this if you don't want to." Marinette reassured, placing a comforting hand on his tense shoulder.

"No, I want to." Adrien said, looking into her eyes. She nodded her head before putting the toys back in the bags and carrying them upstairs with Adrien hot on her trail. They were quiet the entire way to his bedroom, neither bothering to break the comfortable silence.

Once Adrien's door was shut behind him, the silence was broken.

"So can you undress yourself or do you need me to do that, pretty boy?" Marinette asked, setting the bags on his king sized bed. Adrien chuckled lowly.

"I don't know, princess. I think I'll need you to do it for me." They laughed together and Marinette approached him from the front. She snaked her hands up his torso until they landed at the collar of his button up. She dragged it off his shoulders until he was able to shake it off his wrists and it fell to the floor.

"I can't believe we're really going to do this." Marinette breathed out unsteadily, butterflies twirling in her stomach. Adrien brought his hands to cup her cheeks. Her breath caught in her throat at the feeling of his warm hands.

"There's no one I'd rather do this with." When the words passed his lips, he brought them down to hers, consuming the space between them. Their lips slanted against each other, playing and nipping at their skin. Adrien brought her bottom lip between his teeth, causing her to moan subtly. The sound traveled south through his body, erecting him.

While their mouths danced, Adrien trailed his hands to her blazer and began to strip her of her clothes. He quickly unbuttoned her pink jeans and sent them pooling at her ankles. They broke the kiss in order to take off her shirt and his entire body froze. Underneath her clothes laid a black ring linked garter harness bodysuit.

"Wow," was all he could say, stunned by the amount of skin showing, but he desperately wanted to see more. Before she complained, he removed his shirt and immediately dove his mouth to the tops of her breasts, kissing the visible flesh before it disappeared behind the suit.