~Voting~

Vote / Comment on the story you'd like to read

The Break In (2 Parts) -
Marinette hears through the grapevine that Adrien, her crush since high school, is expecting a child with his wife, Kagami. She decides to ruin their romantic night by showing up as a black spotted heroine and threatening to harm his family if he doesn't have sex with her. (TW - will include Adrigami🤮)

Her Mistake -
Ladybug, the goddess of creation, accidentally makes a monster capable of destroying the world. Hawkmoth, king of the heavens, sentences her to the dungeons and allows his son, Chat Noir, to do with her what he pleases. Chat Noir has other idea than brutal punishment for his lady, so he takes her to his bedroom for a night of passion.

Overboard -
Kitty section decides to throw a party on Luka's houseboat. During the middle of a performance, Marinette accidentally falls into the water and Luka dives in to save her. He brings her to his room so she could change out of her wet clothes, but she has other ideas. At first Luka is helping Marinette strip from her tight confines, then they're suddenly both naked on his bed.

Purposely Caught (Requested) -
Marinette who is married to her husband of three years, Nathaniel Kurtzberg, finds herself in an affair with her best friend, Adrien Agreste. Adrien is the CEO of his father's company, Gabriel, and he begins to hook up with his personal designer, Marinette. When their feelings towards each other become more than 'friends with benefits', they make a plan to expose their affair to Nathaniel.

Stuck -
During an akuma battle, Marinette and Adrien are accidentally locked in the high school bathroom together thanks to Ivan. The school ends up shutting down after a full day of no Ladybug and Chat Noir, but Marinette and Adrien are still stuck inside. How long with they be able to last before their hormones take over?

Date Night -
After Ladybug saved Adrien during Gorizilla, he asked her to go on a date with him. On the night of the date, Adrien makes a move on her that ends up with their clothes on the floor of his bedroom.

Sex Education -
It's the end of Freshman year, which means Sex Education time. Adrien and Marinette are unfortunately paired together to complete a worksheet on sex positions. While Marinette handles the worksheet maturely, Adrien's mind can't help but wonder what the bluenette next to him would look like in each one.

Open Eyes -
During the battle with The Dark Owl, Chat Noir purposely opened his eyes once Ladybug destransformed in the metal container. When his eyes met Marinette's shut ones, he couldn't help but pin her up against the wall and kiss her senseless. Even with whipped cream slowly trapping them, Marinette couldn't find it in herself to breakaway from his alluring body.

Please comment any ideas that you'd like me to incorporate. Don't be afraid to be a verbal reader, I enjoy feedback. 💛💛