Its always been you- Jenna Ortega

Word count: 2126

You were scrolling through instagram on your phone when suddenly your heart stopped, tears filling your eyes.

There was a picture of Jenna and some boy having lunch together, the caption reading 'Does the star Jenna Ortega finally have a boyfriend?'

The tears started freely flowing from your eyes as you called your bestfriend Sadie, your heart aching as the phone rang.

"Hey y/n, what's up?" She said happily, not knowing that you were calling because you were upset. But she quickly knew something was wrong because no matter how hard you tried to speak, all that came out were sobs, your heart felt like it was being ripped from your chest.

"She- she- she got," You cried, your words werent understandable as you tried desperately to tell her why you had called.

"Okay y/n hun, I cant understand you, I'm on my way." She said as she quickly hung up the phone. You mentally praised her for having enough sense to not try to make you explain over the phone. So now all that was left to do was sit and sob as you waited for the pain in your heart to subside.

***time skip***

Sadie barged through your apartment door, not even bothering to knock. And as she turned the corner into your living room, she saw your disheveled state, and knew that something was seriously wrong.

"Oh god, what happened?" She cooed, sitting next to you on the couch. You knew that your words would fail you so you just pulled out your phone and opened it the Instagram post, your heart breaking all over again. "Oh."

She wrapped you in a hug and rubbed your back slightly. But nothing could help the pain you were feeling. The woman you were in love with might be with someone else, and she had no idea how you truly felt.

"I have to go," you cried, standing up from the couch and slipping your shoes on as fast as possible.

"Wait where are you going?" She asked, following you throughout your house as you grabbed what you needed to leave.

"I have to tell her the truth," you said, grabbing your keys off of the counter and opening the front door.

"Are you sure that's the best idea?" She yelled after you, but you just shut the door behind you and went to the stairs to the parking garage.

As soon as you pulled out of the garage it began to rain, hard. It seemed like the earth was crying with you as you drove, and you thought about what to say to her.

***flash back***

"Hey y/n, we need to talk." One of Jenna's friends had said, two of them walking over to your table at the coffee shop.

"Hey, uh what's up?" You asked. Her friends never really talked to you. Unless they wanted something from you.

"We need you to break up with Jenna." The girl said, no emotion being shown in her face.

"Haha very funny," You had no clue why she would tell you to do such a thing. She knew how much Jenna meant to you, and the other way around. Jenna was seriously the most important person in your life.

"No we are serious," her other friend piped up, an annoyed tone in her voice. "You are ruining opportunities in her life."

"What the hell are you talking about?" You snapped, standing up from the table to be face to face with them. But before they could answer, Jenna returned from the bathroom, greeting her friends lovingly.

"I had no idea you guys were here!" She smiled, hugging one of the two girls. As they carried out a conversation, one of the girls came up to you, whispering very quietly.