Love me: part 2- Wednesday Addams

Word count: 1020

Silence.

That was all that you got back from the stoic girl. A sad look and silence. This hurt more than you had assumed it would, and you weren't sure why. You weren't honestly expecting her to say she loved you, but speaking at all would be nice.

"Wednesday?" You asked softly, your voice barely being heard by the other girl. "If you can't tell me you love me, can you at least show me?" Her eyes glazed over and you were afraid she hadn't heard you, but when you saw her head nod lightly you knew she had.

There was then a soft knock at the door, pulling both of your attentions away from one another. As you looked to the open doorway, your hurt shifted to anger, your eyes falling on Xavier.

"What the hell are you doing here?" You snapped, standing up from your bed quickly. You hadn't been entirely honest with Enid and Wednesday about why Xavier answering her phone had made you so mad.

He had bullied you since middle school, always making fun of the fact that your parents had practically abandoned you there. He would always call you 'worthless' or 'nothing' and in turn, you would feel like that.

But on top of that, you knew he wanted her. Only a few days into you and Wednesday dating he had come up to you and practically threatened you to break up with her, but of course, you didn't listen. Ever since then, he has been doing everything in his power to take her from you, and today, you thought he was winning.

"Woah, feisty, what's going on here?" He asked as he strolled into your dorm room, not caring that he had not been invited in at all. "You two break up?" He continued with a smirk, your blood boiling as he spoke.

"You wish." These words made Wednesday shoot a look between the two of you, her face contorting weirdly. "Just get the hell out Xavier, I mean it."

"No, no, I'm gonna stay a minute." He said quickly, his audacity catching you off guard as he continued to walk into your bedroom. "I want to make sure Wednesday is okay, I heard yelling." You rolled your eyes at him as soon as he said this.

"Xavier, I won't ask again, leave."

"No, I said-"

"I believe she asked you to leave." Wednesday suddenly spoke up, her chilling voice scaring and calming you all at once. He looked between the two of you, seemingly liking that he had the attention, even if it was negative. 

"Fine." He smiled as he began back toward the door, stopping in the hallway and turning around. His chilling demeanor and proud expression prepared you for what he was about to say. "And y/n, just remember, you're nothing." With that last thought, he walked away.

He hadn't said that to you in a few years and you had no idea it would sting like it did. You tried to not let his words affect you, but the truth is, they did remind you that your parents left you, and now even Wednesday didn't seem to want you, and he knew that. 

"What did he mean?" Wednesday asked, pulling you out of the spiral you were about to fall in.

"Hm? Oh, it's nothing." You replied, wanting to get back to what you and Wednesday had been talking about before he unexpectedly barged in.

"No," she said, stopping you from continuing, "what did he mean?" As you finally looked at the small girl you saw the way her eyebrow twitched with rage, her gaze at the floor.

"Just something he said to me years ago, really, it's nothing." But before you could truly convince her that she didn't need to do anything, she disappeared into the hallway, following right after Xavier. "Wait Wednesday!" You called as you followed, afraid of what she would do.

It took only a few seconds before she caught up to Xavier, tapping the boy on the back so he spun around to face her. You could tell that initially he was happy to see her following him, that was until he saw the anger in her eyes and you following behind her terrified. 

"Give me one reason to not detach your head from your neck." She stated quickly, her arms folding behind her as he looked between the two of you. You knew that if he didn't answer in the next few seconds, she would do exactly what she just said, which is why you were beyond relieved when you saw Enid coming down the hall behind him.

"Enid!" You called out, grabbing the girl's attention and temporarily distracting your girlfriend for long enough that Xavier could walk away. Of course, you wanted her to behead him, but you didn't want her to get expelled and go to jail so for today you would have to save his life.

"Oh hey, you two figure it out?" She smiled as she walked up, giving Xavier a confused look as he ran away like a wounded cat. "What's wrong with him?"

"What's wrong is he doesn't know how to control his mouth." Wednesday hissed, Enid immediately looking to you for a real explanation. You began to speak but Wednesday interrupted quickly. "Why did you stop me?" She suddenly asked, turning back toward you.

"Well, I couldn't have you getting expelled." You said, gesturing to where the boy had just been standing. "I mean, if you're gonna go to jail I rather it be for something that's worth it."

"You're worth it cara mia." She snapped, your heart-stopping. In this moment that was the closest thing you were going to get to an 'I love you' and she had just said it very suddenly. You could tell that she was even surprised she had said it because you could see the beginnings of blush on her cheeks. "I'll be right back." And then she swiftly walked away, not leaving any room for conversation.

"Y/n... what the hell was that?"

"I have no clue."

********************************************

Just a short and sweet part 2 to make up for the cliffhanger. I apologize for not writing as much but I promise I'm back.

Now, please give me requests that you guys have because I am really eager to write but my brain is empty right now.

Even if you think the idea isn't the best, still give it to me, and I can possibly riff off of it.

I hope all of you had an amazing holiday season, and thank you for your continuous support.

Love you all!!

-Ggldocswriting2258