School trip: part 4- Vada Cavell

WARNING: SMUT (all persons 18+)

Word count: 1685

************************
"Just shut up and kiss me."
************************

You did as she said, quickly smashing your lips against hers, your back lifting from the door momentarily before she shoved you flush with it again. Her hands continued to grab at your shirt, pulling it as if it would pull you closer.

As you cupped her face in your hands and felt her soft hair slide over your fingers, you couldn't help but let out a slight whine, just the mere presence of the girl intoxicating you. As you kissed her feverishly, you suddenly felt the cold metal from her rings touching the sides of your torso.

Her hands had gone from gripping your shirt to slightly under it, her thumbs slipping in the belt loops on your jeans, her other fingers lightly tickling your sides. And even though it pained you, you disconnected your lips, needing to breathe.

"Vada," you whispered breathlessly as you looked at her, her hands not moving from where they were. "I-" you stuttered, unsure of what to say to the girl. Just a few days ago you couldn't stand being in the same room with her, but now you couldn't stand being apart.

But even though you couldn't speak, she knew exactly what you meant, her eyes softening as she gave you a small smile. She leaned closer and kissed you again, this was softer than any of the kisses you had shared previously, but it made you feel even stronger for her than you knew possible.

Without even thinking, you reached down, grabbing the end of your shirt and pulling it over your head, leaving you in just your jeans and the bra you had slipped on that morning. You saw as her pupils grew again, her eyes scanning your body as her fingers continued to graze your sides.

"Oh baby," she breathed out, her voice quiet but still confident as she looked you over once more. The nickname made you blush more than you thought possible, a smile spreading on her face. "You're so pretty."

She pulled on your waist, kissing you again, her hands traveling a bit farther up your torso this time, her cold metal rings sending shivers down your spine. You wrapped your arms around her neck, deepening the kiss quickly, a stirring feeling within you.

You began to walk forward, causing Vada to have to do the opposite. Despite this, your lips never broke, your bodies staying in contact the whole time, Vada's back eventually hitting the edge of the desk.

She didn't hesitate to jump up, lifting herself onto the desk with a little bit of help from you, a groan emitting from her throat as her back hit the wall. And before you knew it, the roles were reversed, her arms were around your neck as yours gripped her waist, your fingers dipping in her shorts a bit.

You quickly detached her lips from hers, Vada whining at the sudden loss of contact, the sound driving you mad. But you didn't keep her waiting long before you began your attack on her neck, her head rolling back.

"Oh god," she whimpered as you began to suck on the soft skin, her fingers gripping your hair harder than you thought possible, but somehow not hurting you at all. "Mhm," her sounds just kept you going, marks already appearing on her neck and jawline.

As you leaned over her body you moved your hands, your palms now on her thighs as you began to squeeze lightly. As you did this her hips bucked up, the softest moan filling your ears. You took this as your cue, getting on your knees, your head near your hands.

"Is this okay?" You breathed, looking up at the brown-eyed girl. Her face was flushed red and her hair was a bit messy. She nodded quickly, biting her sleeve as your hands grazed over her thighs. "Words baby." She rolled her eyes at you a bit but stopped when you squeezed again.