Sick: part 2- Jenna Ortega

Word count: 950

You woke up to the sound of Jenna getting sick again, and immediately you hopped out of bed and ran to her side.

"Hey, hey, its okay." You cooed, stroking her back as she continued to puke. You felt sorry for the girl. She had just gotten a week or so off of work, and now she was spending most of it sick.

"I just wish I would stop puking." She cried, the frustration in her voice clear.

"I know baby, I know." You said, cupping her face and looking in her deep brown eyes.

"How are you not insanely grossed out right now?" She giggled, motioning to the toilet in front of you.

"Well I have seen some gross stuff. I may not be a doctor, but I did play one on TV..." you laughed, running your hand through her hair.

"Hottest doctor ever." She smiled, looking into your eyes.

"I'm going to run to the store and get you some medicine, why dont you take a hot shower while I'm gone?" You suggested, begining to stand from your crouched position, but she grabbed the bottom of your shirt, stopping you abruptly.

"You dont have to do that," she croaked, her voice quiet and weak. "I can go."

"Baby," you teased, standing up, "ten bucks says you dont make it to the door without puking." She just rolled her eyes at you, but then accepted her fate, leaning back across the toilet.

"I hate you." She groaned, pouting at you.

"You love me." You responded before leaving the room, grabbing your wallet and phone. "I'll be back in thirty minutes tops!" You yelled, earning only a groan in response.

***time skip***

At the store you grabbed pain meds, anti-nausea meds, Sprite, crackers, and her favorite snacks for when she feels better. You also grabbed her a new fluffy blanket and a stuffed dinosaur.

"Hey babe, where you at?" You called as you walked in the front door.

"Bedroom," she called in response. You put away all of the food except for the Sprite and crackers, walking everything else to her.

She was wearing one of your large hoodies and bundled up in the blankets, the trashcan sitting on the ground next to her. Her wet hair was pulled up into a bun and she was shivering.

"You cold?" You asked, walking toward her with the grocery bags in hand. She just nodded and outstretched her arms to you. You assumed she was asking for the bags of meds but as soon as you handed them to her she discarded them to the side, outstretching her arms again. "You want a hug?" You teased, staying where you were.

"I am sick, do not play this game right now." She hissed, a hint of playfulness in her voice.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." You giggled, walking over to her. She immediately wrapped her arms around your neck and hugged you tightly, lifting her body off of the bed to reach you. She was tugging so hard that you had no choice but to flip onto the bed next to her and wrap your arms around her body. You didn't want to squeeze too hard, especially with how sick she had been, so you just hugged tight enough so she felt your comfort.

"I'm still cold." She grumbled, her sweet voice pulling you out of the trance you had been in.

"Well," you began, hopping up from her embrace and grabbing the bags, "it's a good thing I got you this then." You tossed the blanket at her, watching her face light up as she saw the large fluffy fabric. "Oh and this." You smiled, tossing the small dinasour stuffy at her as well. She covered herself in the soft fabric before clutching the small green animal tightly.

"You're my favorite person." She blushed.

"I better be. Now take these." You handed her the meds you bought along with the Sprite to wash it down. She frowned at you as she realized what she was holding. She was fine with taking pills, but the anti nausea meds were always dissolvable tablets with the most disgusting flavors.

"Do I have to?" She questioned, her nose scrunching up at the thought of having to take it.

"Yes, but think about it. You can not take the medicine, and continue puking, and then you get no kisses. But if you take it, you'll stop puking, and I'll kiss you as much as you want." You smiled.

"Hey what, you cant do that to make me take medicine." She frowned, not understanding what you meant.

"Baby, I am not going to kiss you if you taste like puke." You whispered, booping her nose.

"Oh, yeah, I guess not." She said, her nose scrunching again, "Fine." She then took the pain meds followed by the anti-nausea tablet, her face curling in disgust. As soon as she had taken it, you opened her drink so she could wash it down quickly.

"Now do you wanna cuddle and watch movies?" You suggested, climbing in bed next to her. She didnt respond, she just covered you in part of the blanket and placed her head on your chest.

"Thank you," she smiled, as you turned on her favorite show.

"You dont have to thank me, you know I would do anything for you." She just blushed and snuggled into you further.

"So, since I took my medicine, can I have a kiss? She giggled, looking up at you with her beautiful eyes. You just reached under her chin and leaned down, pressing a soft kiss to her lips and pulling her closer.

"God that medicine is disgusting."

"I KNOW!"