Quite the dream- The entire Jenna multiverse

Word count: 1969

You: Hey Jen, I'm headed to bed. I hope filming wasn't too tiring today. I love you.

As you sent this text to your girlfriend and plugged in your phone on the bedside table, you couldn't help but feel a strange sense of longing. She had been filming Wednesday for quite a long time, and you hadn't seen her in a few months. So, like any normal person, you watched a lot of her movies. So just like any other night, you picked a random one of her movies, and put it on the TV, falling asleep as you watched it.

***Time skip***

"Good morning baby." You heard your girlfriend say, stirring you from your sleep. You hadn't called her, so that meant she was here. This made you more excited than anything and you practically leapt out of bed. But what you saw confused you.

She was wearing the pirate costume that she wore in scream 6, but you would have swore that that costume was still owned by the director.

"Jenna, what are you wearing?" You asked as you walked up to her, placing your hands on her waist and kissing her forehead. You hadn't seen her in forever and all you wanted to do was be near her.

"Why did you call me Jenna?" She asked suddenly, seeming slightly offended. The way she was looking at you was normal, the love in her eyes was how it had always been, but she was acting strange.

"What do you mean? What would you rather I call you?" You asked, just thinking that she was maybe being silly. I mean she was dressed as Tara. So maybe she was doing a weird roleplay thing.

"My name. Tara." She said. And the way she said it was so matter of fact that you were confused. It seemed like she wasn't joking at all. But Jenna would know when you were unsure of what was happening, and she would definitely not continue acting the way she was.

"Hi baby!" You heard from behind you, your girlfriend's voice coming from more than one direction. You practically spun on your heels, confused on what was happening. And there she was, wearing an oversized hoodie and basketball shorts.

"Jenna? How are you-" You began, stuttering over your words. How was your girlfriend in more than one place. What the fuck was happening?

"No... I'm Vada. Baby you okay?" She said quickly, grabbing your face and looking into your eyes. Seemingly looking for any signs of sickness. But before you could answer, the other girl spoke.

"Who the hell are you?" Jenna, or rather Tara, asked. She was looking at the other Jenna with hatred in her eyes.

"I'm Vada. Her girlfriend. Who are you?" She replied quickly, wrapping her arms around your waist, standing behind you. Your mind was practically reeling as you saw your girlfriend in double. But then it got worse.

"I suggest you unhand my girlfriend before I cut your hands off." Another voice spoke from a different part of the room, Wednesday walking out very stoically.

"Okay what the hell is going on?" You practically screamed, looking between the three of them. They seemingly didn't notice that they all looked exactly the same, and all of them were talking to you like they were Jenna. But in character.

"What do you mean?" Tara suddenly said, pulling your attention back to her. She was gorgeous. But for some reason looking at her felt like cheating, even though she technically was your girlfriend.

"I mean how are you all here... And like alive?" You said, still dumbfounded. You had to have gotten into a car accident and now you're in some kind of weird coma. Because this literally isn't possible. But yet, they were all standing in front of you, very very real.