Love me- Wednesday Addams

Word count: 1720

You knocked on Enid and Wednesday's door rapidly, your heart pounding in your ears. And when the handle turned and the door flung open you were hoping to see the small girl with black braids and a cold demeanor, but instead, you were met with her counterpart.

"Uhg, god damn it!" You yelled as you stormed past her, throwing yourself onto Wednesday's bed and looking toward the ceiling.

"Hello to you too." Enid smiled as she walked over, standing above you and looking down sweetly. "Care to explain what is happening so I know who to be mad at?"

Enid was one of your closest friends since you were little, and she was always there for you no matter what you needed.

"Wednesday was supposed to meet me at the Weathervane... And she didn't show... Again." You hissed as you sat up, tightening the black sheets in your fingers as you waited for the response of the other girl.

"Okay, well let's call her." She suggested, trying to find a reasonable approach to your madness.

"Already did, but someone else picked up." You replied quickly, the very thought of it making you angry all over again.

"Woah, who?" Enid spat, her anger quickly following yours as she seemed to understand what you were getting at.

"Xavier."

***Flashback***

You had been sitting at the Weathervane for a little over an hour, your heart beating rapidly as you thought of what was to come.

You had told Wednesday that you wanted to spend more time with her... Seeing as she was your girlfriend. But she just said a time, 4:30, and a place, the Weathervane, and nothing else.

Well, it was now 5:43 and the girl was nowhere to be seen, your nerves only got worse and worse as each minute passed.

You had thought that since she was the one to suggest going somewhere, she was willing to spend more time with you and was even making the first 'move.' But now that she hasn't even shown up, you feel the opposite.

As the hands on the clock slowly circled to 6 you imagined all of the different possibilities. Did she forget? Unlikely, she was the most punctual woman you had met. Was she investigating? No, she would've called you or at least canceled sooner. So only one more floated through your mind. She wanted to break up and didn't know how to tell you.

As you began to walk back to Nevermore, not wanting to wait like an idiot any longer, you decided to try and call her, seeing if she would even pick up.

So as you pulled your phone out of your pocket and pressed the call button, bringing it up to your ear, you were honestly hoping to hear an explanation immediately, but instead, you had more questions.

"Hey y/n what's up?" Xavier's voice rang through, the very sound of it sending ice through your veins as your mind went blank. Why did he have her phone?

"Is Wednesday there?" You asked shakily, continuing to walk towards the school, hoping that maybe your girlfriend had just left her phone where he could find it.

"Yeah, yeah, want to talk to her?" These words sent another chill through you. If she was there, then why did he even pick up in the first place? Is she avoiding you that much? And why is she with Xavier at all? "Uhm, y/n?" He spoke again, bringing you back from your mind.

"Oh, no, it's okay." You rushed out, pressing hang up and stuffing your phone back in your pocket before you could stutter in shock anymore. So you then immediately began your walk to Wednesday's room, hoping she would get there before you and be able to explain.