!!: Part 2- Wednesday Addams

Word count: 2488

"Feeling any better?" You heard a voice say from behind you, turning around to see Enid and Wednesday, the bubbly girl with a basket of goodies in hand. The two of them had somehow snuck up on you and managed to get into your dorm room without you noticing.

"Enid," you scoffed, looking closer at what she was holding. She had a huge basket full of all of your favorite things, and even new clothes. "I told you not to get me anything!" The blonde girl pouted as you scolded her, but she just walked farther into your dorm room and placed the basket on your bed, sitting next to it. The raven-haired girl just remained standing in the doorway, staring at you intensely.

"Okay, but I feel bad!" She responded. It had only been a few days since you had been attacked in the woods, and the only people who knew about it were you, Wednesday, Enid, and your roommate Yoko.

"I told you, it's not your fault Wolfie." You teased,  knowing that wasn't her favorite nickname, but it would get her to drop the conversation. 

"How are the stitches holding?" Wednesday asked suddenly, your attention now being on her. You reached one hand up to the shoulder where you had been injured, running your finger along one of the ridges.

"Pretty well, they pull sometimes but other than that, just fine." You smiled. You could see that Enid still felt horrible, blaming herself for you getting hurt, so you fully changed the subject. "Oh hey," you continued, turning around to face the blonde fully, "Yoko and I are going into town today, want anything?"

"More nail polish!" She squealed, hopping up from your bed, "I ran out the other day." You just gave her a thumbs up before quickly scribbling that on a note pad as to not forget.

"What about you?" You asked the other girl whose eyes had never left you.

"Typewriter ink." She replied. You quickly jotted that down before a voice caught your attention.

"Oh, hey guys," Yoko said, walking into the room through the window. "Y/n, you ready to go?" 

"Yeah. I'll be back in an hour or so with the stuff." You smiled at the two girls in the doorway. Normally when you smiled Wednesday would avoid eye contact or scowl at you, but this time she just gave you a sullen nod before walking away.

"Alright, see ya!" Enid smiled, skipping along behind her darker counterpart. As soon as they were out of sight Yoko gave you a small smirk, knowing about your still-growing feelings for Wednesday.

"Oh shut up."

"I didn't say anything!"

***time skip***

As you walked in and out of the shops in town, you felt strange, your entire body feeling much like it did in the woods the other night.

"Hey Yoko," you started, walking over to your roommate, "I'm going to go to the store across the street, I need to get something for Wednesday." And of course, as a friend does, she gave you a smile and rolled her eyes slightly.

"You really like her, huh?" She asked as the lady at the counter rang up her clothes.

"I have no clue what you're talking about." You joked. After she let out a small giggle she waved you off, knowing you would rather be anywhere but in this clothing store. As you walked out of the shop a chill went down your spine, the feeling of being watched only growing stronger. However, you just continued to walk across the street, ignoring any instinct you had.

"Hello!" The woman in the store called as you walked in, the small bell on the door alerting her to your arrival. You gave her a small wave before disappearing done the first aisle, knowing exactly where the ink was.