First impressions- Jenna Ortega

***just a short fluff for you guys, enjoy!!***

Word count: 970

"Jenna, baby, you ready to go?" You called to your girlfriend as you slipped your shoes on. The two of you were headed out for a night of games with her co-stars, and she had been in your shared bedroom for twenty minutes.

"Can you come here?" She responded, her voice sounding excited and nervous at the same time. You quickly finished tying your shoe and ran into the bedroom, seeing her almost instantly.

She was standing in front of the mirror, looking through it and right at you. She was wearing a pair of black beans and a checkered sweater, the material hugging her curves perfectly, her hair tied in a low bun.

"Do I look okay?" She squeaked as she turned around. You had to physically peel your eyes off of her body in order to look at her. You could tell that she genuinely thought that her question needed to be answered.

"Baby..." you muttered as you crossed the room, immediately placing your hands on her hips. "I have never seen someone so beautiful." You pressed a soft kiss to her lips and could practically feel her blushing under you.

"You sure?" She continued, turning around and looking at herself again. You just began to snake your arms around her waist, placing a kiss on her neck.

"I'm sure," you whispered, feeling her shiver from your words. "In fact..." You continued, kissing her neck and jaw a few more times, "I think we should just stay home." She giggled at your remark and turned around again. "Because I am very nervous to meet your friends."

"They will love you." She smiled, her dimples replacing where a frown had just been. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against yours, her insecurity washing away. "We should probably go," she whispered into the kiss.

"Yeah, we should."

***time skip***

"Okay, you ready?" She smiled, looking over her shoulder at you. You just nodded and took a deep breath as she knocked on the door, your stomach doing flips. You were very excited to meet her friends, but you also had some reservations about it. The door opened quickly and you were met face-to-face with the girl you had learned was Mikey.

"Ahh hi!" She yelled as she wrapped your girlfriend in a tight hug, the door almost swinging shut with her excitement. "And who might this be?" She asked, grabbing you and hugging you just as quickly as she did Jenna. It calmed your nerves a bit as you reciprocated the touch.

"Im y/n." You smiled as you backed up a bit, taking a full look at the girl. It was always weird to meet Jenna's co-stars because, until today, you knew Mikey as Amber Freeman. Obviously, you could separate the person from their character, but until you met them, you only had one impression.

"The girlfriend!" She practically yelled, wrapping you into another hug before you had recovered from the first one. "I have been dying to meet you!" You just smiled and heard Jenna let out a little giggle from behind the two of you.

"Okay Mikey, let's not kill her please." Jenna laughed as she pried the girl off of you, your nervousness melting away with each second that passed. Mikey was already so inviting, what could possibly go wrong?

"Come in, come in!" She smiled sweetly as she stepped out of the way, her apartment revealing itself. There were a bunch more of their friends sitting on the couch, their heads turning toward you expectantly.

"Jenna!" Jasmin yelled, hopping up from the couch, hugging your girlfriend quickly. You knew everyone in the room from Jenna's recent movie, scream 5. So you knew of everyone, you had just never really met them.

"Hey, Jas!" The brunette replied as the taller girl picked her up, spinning her around the room before setting her back down again.

"And who is this pretty lady?" A voice spoke from the corner of the room, you turned your head to see none other than Melissa Barrera. You smiled at her and offered a small wave as you introduced yourself.

"Im Y/n," you smiled as you looked at her, moving your gaze around the room hoping you wouldn't have to personally introduce yourself to everyone.

"Anddddd...?" Mikey mocked as she walked farther into the room, looking between you and Jenna with a smile on her face. Your girlfriend just let out a small giggle as her cheeks lit up pink with blush.

"And she is my lover." Jenna smiled as she wrapped her arm around your waist, resting her head on your shoulder as she spoke. Everyone in the room practically exploded as you heard a bunch of squeals and congratulations. However, you weren't expecting to be welcomed so aggressively. Because within seconds, Melissa had a grip on your shoulders, her eyes piercing your soul.

"What are your intentions with my sister?" She joked, putting on the most intimidating face she could. And seeing as she was an actress, you were genuinely confused as to whether or not she was joking. Luckily for you, other people in the room played into the joke.

"You can take her out," Mason started, standing up from the couch and putting his arm around Jasmin's shoulders, the girl taking the hint instantly.

"But," she continued her on-screen twins' sentence, "make sure to have her home by nine."

"Guys!" Jenna pleaded as she buried her face further in your shoulder. "You guys are seriously so embarrassing." Everyone in the room just laughed at the girls' flustered embarrassment, and you immediately felt more at ease, knowing they at least liked you from their first impression.

"Now... what are your intentions?"

"Melissa!"