Long day- Jenna Ortega

"Of course Wednesday!" You screamed, tears rolling down your face as you stared at the stoic girl in front of you. "You can't even be bothered to care about anyone but yourself!" And as the sob escaped your lips, you heard the director yell.

"Cut!" You immediately dropped the crying, the lights on the set turning back on. "That was a great take y/n, no need for you to do it again. Everyone go take ten." You just smiled at him and wiped your tears on a tissue, turning back to Jenna.

"Babe oh my," She whispered as she wrapped her arms around your waist, making sure no one was watching. Even though she was still dressed as Wednesday, she couldn't be more different from her. "I mean damn, those tears were convincing, even to me."

"What can I say?" You smirked cockily as you held onto the small girl in front of you. "I think I might just be the best actress ever." Her head fell back as she let out a hearty laugh, your smile growing even bigger at the sound.

"See that is where you are wrong my love." You pretended to be offended by her words, but then you saw Hunter and Emma walking up with smiles on their faces. You tapped Jenna to let her know and she let go of you quickly.

You and Jenna had been together for about three months, and you had been hiding it from everyone. It wasn't that you were embarrassed by one another, but two celebrities being together usually caused some kind of drama and you both just wanted to avoid it. 

"That was great y/n/n!" Emma smiled as she gave a small pat on your shoulder, Hunter nodding in agreement. Clearly, neither of them had seen the interaction between you and Jenna, so you ignored it and continued with the conversation. 

"Thanks, Em." You replied, making sure the girl next to you knew that you still wanted to be close to her. "You guys all wanna come over to my trailer for drinks or something after work today?" You asked, trying to shift the focus.

"Yeah, I'd love to!" Hunter said, turning to Emma and Jenna to see if they both felt the same way. The two girls nodded practically in unison, Jenna giving you an added smile that no one else thought anything of.

"Perfect, then I'll see you all then." 

The rest of the day flew by pretty quickly, filming a few more scenes before practicing some stunts that you would need to film tomorrow. However, just because the day went by smoothly, didn't mean you weren't super exhausted, so much so that you forgot all about the fact that you had invited people over.

As soon as you got to your trailer you changed into a hoodie and sweats, plopping yourself down on your couch and turning on your favorite TV show. Within ten or so minutes there was a knock on the door, causing you to get up and open it swiftly.

"Hey baby." Jenna smiled as she walked inside, not even wasting a second before shutting the door behind her and wrapping you in a tight hug. The two of you hadn't seen each other since your conversation this morning and it always took a toll on you.

"God am I happy to see you." You sighed as you hugged her back. After a long day all that you wanted to do was snuggle up to her on the couch and keep each other close. "Wanna come watch my show with me?" 

"Sure, whatcha watching?" She asked as she bounded toward the couch, pulling you along with her. You quickly sat down next to one another and you unpaused the TV before answering.

"Hazbin Hotel." You said meekly, a small blush spreading on your face. It was your guilty pleasure show that only two people knew you watched, and in your free time the songs flooded around your head.

"You're such a nerd." She teased as she shifted on the couch, one of her legs draping over yours as you gave her a small nudge. You couldn't help but smile at the girl next to you, being able to be so close to her and making you blush all of the time. "What is it babe?" She said, noticing your change of color.

"Nothing," You giggled as you looked at her, completely ignoring the show and just looking at her deep brown eyes and the way her hair shined in the dim light of the TV. "Its just been a long day and- and you make it better."

You were tying not to get sappy, but you wanted her to know how much she truly meant to you. She was the thing that you looked forward to at the end of the day, she was the light at the end of the tunnel, she was the sun to your moon.

"Youre making me want to kiss you." She smiled, her leg going a little farther over yours as her hand slid behind your head, playing with the hairs on the back of your neck. You gave her the look of 'then do it' so she did.

She leaned forward gracefully and pressed her lips to yours in a soft kiss, her body moving to straddle your lap as she did so. She was the most perfect woman ever and you would give anything to keep this moment forever.

"I love you Jen." You hummed as you kissed her back, your hands falling onto her waist as you held her onto you.

"I love you too sweetheart." She replied. And before you could kiss her again, there was a knock on the door, both of your eyes going wide.

Shit, Emma and Hunter.

***************************

Just a short and sweet one for today. I've been super busy with school work and theater. I'll write more as soon as I can!!

Thank you all!

Love ya <3

-Ggldocswriting2258