Secret: part 2- Jenna Ortega

Word count: 1251

***not proofread or edited, I'm at school and dont have my laptop with me***

"No y/n what are you going to do?" She cried, trying to grab onto your pant leg as you stepped away. All you wanted to do was fall to the ground and hug her, but you knew that what happened to her was your fault, so you had to fix it.

"I'm going to do what I shouldve done months ago."

***flashback***

The first time you and Jenna made out it was unexpected, the two of you were in the girls bathroom talking about your music taste and she just kissed you.

Right then you asked of she wanted to be together and she told you that she couldnt because of James. But you werent sure why she then came at you in the first place.

After that you tried to keep your distance from her, not wanting to make a cheater out of her and have James hate you for life, but that didnt work.

The two of you just couldnt seem to stay away from one another, and all it took was a small glance across the hallway for your heart to melt completely. So you kept having your little meetups.

After a few weeks you had noticed a bruise on her arm which she was trying to cover up with long sleeves, but it never worked because often her shirt didnt stay on when you met up. And when you asked about it, she broke down, telling you the whole truth.

You were furious and right then tried to beat his ass in the middle of the hallway, but she stopped you, saying that it would just get worse for her if you stepped in, and so you believed her.

***end flashback***

But now you knew that there was no way to get her out of this other than just biting the bullet and making it public knowledge that he is a monster. As you looked back down at Jenna one more time, seeing the bruise on her face, your emotions boiled over from anger to pure rage.

You heard the sounds of the football boys coming off of the feild and headed toward the locker room to have their halftime meeting, but you werent going to let him get that far.

As you turned the corner you finally saw all of them, James at the back with his helmet off talking to a buddy of his.

"Hey James!" You yelled, his head snapping toward you. You didnt even take a single second to think before rushing at him, hitting him square in the jaw and knocking him over.

"What the fuck?" He screamed as he tried to get up, leaving his helmet on the ground where it had fallen. "What is your problem bitch?"

"Dont act like you dont know." You hissed, your teeth grating as the other boys around you began to watch, all of them waiting for you to move so they could again.

As you spoke his eyes went wide and he stood up, grabbing your arm quickly and pulling you toward him.

"What did that bitch say, huh?" He whispered as his grip tightened on your arm, the smell of his sweat filling your senses. "She knows what will happen if she tells anybody."

Thankfully for you, even though he was whispering, he wasnt quiet, and one of his teammates heard everything, quickly putting the peices together.

"What are you talking about bro?" His teammate asked, the boys fingers curling around his own helmet as he took a step forward.

You can tell that he wasn't entirely sure what the two of you were arguing about, but he knew that whatever it was, James was not the good guy in the situation.

"Nothing dude, stay out of it." James seethed, his fingers gripping your arm so tight there would surely be bruising in the morning, but you didnt care, you just wanted everyone to know.

"Fine then," the other boy hissed, looking toward you, "what's going on?" He asked, his tone softer as he was no longer talking to James and his atten was on you.

"He hit Je-" you began, but your felt his nails dig into you and he pulled you closer.

"Say anything and I will fucking kill you." This was your last straw. He can be a dick all he wants, but the second he threatens you, there is no more using your words.

You pushed him off you, his nails leaving indents in your arm as he stumbled back, his cleats hitting the pavement. And before he was able to retaliate, his teammate stepped in front of you, pushing him yet again.

"Fucking move Kaden." He yelled, getting the attention of anyone in a nearby range, Jenna definitely being able to hear the whole interaction from where she was sitting around the corner.

"I cant do that man." Kaden replied, using the fact that James still had shoulder pads on to his advantage as he gripped the sides of them.

"Shes a liar dude," James continued, practically foaming at the mouth as he tried to reach you, a few other boys from the team stepping in and helping Kaden.

"We all know she isnt lying." Kaden said quietly, these words hitting James like a knife in the chest. You could tell that his teammates had suspected for awhile, but none of them had ever said anything.

"No she is, I can prove it!" He yelled, grasping for anything he could hold onto to try and say he was innocent.

"No you can't." A voice spoke from behind you, your heart thumping as you recognized it right away. Jenna walked out from around the corner of the building, wiping her tears away with the sleeves of her hoodie.

She immediately walked up to you, reaching her hand out like a lost child and gripping yours tightly, her palms shaking slightly.

Of course everyone could see the obvious bruise on her face, and as she rolled up her sleeves they could see the ones on her arms, much like the one you were going to have tomorrow.

"Jenna bae I-" he began, his tone soft but still manipulative.

"Dont fucking call me that." She yelled, her words clear and loud as she looked him dead in the eyes, her gaze filled with hatred.

You could see the moment he realized that he couldn't control her anymore, that no matter what he said she would not listen to anything he told her. And this enraged him even more.

He broke free from his teammates grasp and came barreling toward the two of you. The sound if his cleats on the hard cement making your body act immediately.

You stepped in front of Jenna, your back to her as you as you attempted to soften the harsh blow that was coming for the two of you. And just you were within his reach, a helmet smashed into the back of his head, quickly rendering him unconscious.

You then looked up and saw Mikey, holding the helmet that had just been on the ground, looking down at the boy.

"Shit." Kaden mumbled, a slight chuckle in his voice as he realized what she had done. "Well, I guess that solves that."

Just then the coaches came off of the feild, expecting their players to be in the locker room but instead seeing them all standing there, one of them unconscious and the rest looking stunned.

"What the hell is going on here?!"

************************************************************************************

Okay guys, this was just a silly goofy cringey story with barely any romance and mostly twilight level angst. I hope you enjoyed.

My deepest apologies

Better stuff coming soon!!

-Ggldocswriting2258