Choices- Tara Carpenter

Word count: 1771

"So now you get to pick, you, or her?" Amber taunted, walking closer to you as the girls behind her shook in fear.

And you knew the choice you had to make.

*******************************************

"Shit, I left my inhaler..." Tara said as she dug through her bag. You, Tara, Richie, and Sam had all just come from the hospital, and now you were trying to get the fuck out of Woodsboro.

"Well, I'm sure as hell not going to get it!" Richie yelled, continuing to drive the car as far away from the hospital as he could.

"She needs her inhaler asshole," you replied. You knew that some people only needed an inhaler every so often. But with Tara, she had always had asthma, and now having sustained a stab wound to the chest, it was best she had an inhaler on her.

"No, no, it's okay. I keep a spare on at your house." She said, hoping it would get Richie to at least go there.

"Nope, no way, I am not turning around." He argued, speeding up as he got more aggressive.

"Richie please-" Sam started, but Tara cut her off.

"I have another spare at Amber's, her house is just up the road," Tara yelled. Richie's shoulders relaxed as he heard those words, and it didn't go unnoticed by you.

"Okay fine, we can stop at Ambers." He said, his hands gripping the steering wheel as he turned onto her road. How the hell did he know the way there?

The four of you pulled into the driveway and quickly ran into the home where a party was happening. Sadly, you had no clue what was waiting for you.

***time skip***

Amber and Richie had You, Tara, Sam, Sidney, and Gale cornered in the kitchen, sadistic smiles on their faces.

"You're sick fucks!" Sam yelled, tears falling from her eyes as her body shook. Tara gripped your hand in hers as her sister yelled, you could feel the small girl's fear.

"Shut it bitch!" Richie replied, slamming his hand on the table. Your heart raced as you began to realize the situation you were in. There were two psycho killers trapping you and four other women in Stu Machers' old house. Their plan was to kill all people involved with the 'stab' murders, and it seems that involved you.

"Y/n," Amber said, pulling you out of your thoughts. "I have a very important decision for you to make." She leaned over the counter separating you from them, and placed her knife carefully under your chin, lifting your gaze to look at her.

"What the fuck do you want?" You spat, Tara's grip on your hand tightening as the metal blade touched your skin.

"Come over here," she smiled sweetly. She had no clue how absolutely crazy she sounded.

"The fuck? No!" You responded, feeling the cold metal against your body. A frustrated smile grew on her face and you knew you had fucked up. She then walked over to Sam and pressed the entire blade to her throat, making eye contact with you.

"Come here or so help me god I will slit her throat!" She screamed, pressing the blade closer to Sam. You knew that you had no choice. Not only was Sam your girlfriend's sister, but she had also become a really big person in your life, and you wouldn't be the reason she died.

"Okay, okay, fine!" You yelled as you reluctantly dropped Tara's hand. You walked slowly around the counter, trying to not only keep your eyes on Amber, but on Richie as well. She retreated from Sam, and walked closer to you, standing right by your side.