Regular- Jenna Ortega

***I dont like this one very much, I just wanted to get something published. Better stories coming soon!***

Word count: 1269

As you ran behind the counter at the coffee shop you worked at, you furiously tied your apron behind your waist and hoped you didn't miss her.

Jenna

She was the most beautiful girl you had ever seen and she had been coming into the shop for months. To the point where she didn't have to order anymore, you just knew what she wanted.

Normally, she shows up anywhere between 7:45 and 9:30, so you were just hoping that she hadn't shown up early today and you missed seeing her.

"Has she come in yet?" You asked your co-worker Ryan as you tied up your hair quickly.

"No, not yet-" he began, but your other co-worker Micah cut him off.

"She just parked her car, hurry!" Micah knew of your little crush on Jenna, so she always let you prepare her order.

"Okay, okay!" You smiled as you grabbed a large cup and began covering the inside with caramel drizzle. Jenna was definitely strange when it came to her coffee, but that was something you admired.

"Hi! Welcome in!" Micah chimed as the small brunette walked through the doors. You immediately looked her way and sent her a smile, your heart melting as she returned it.

You finished pouring the last of the liquid into her cup and then quickly but gracefully swung around the counter, getting there at the same time she did.

"Here is this for you," you smiled, her deep brown eyes looking up at you as you spoke.

"It amazes me how you do that so fast." She giggled, taking the cup from your hand. She handed you the exact change that she owed, and then made her way to a small table, sitting down and working on her computer.

It was an innocent interaction that made you flustered beyond words. You had always been the type of person who rarely liked anyone, but if you did, you fell hard.

Now it definitely didn't help that Jenna was a very well-known actress that knew way hotter people than you. But there was still hope in your mind that she noticed you the way you noticed her.

"Ooh," Micah mocked quietly as you went back behind the counter to prepare another coffee. You just smacked her arm lightly and blushed at the attention. Little did you know, Jenna saw the whole interaction.

***time skip***

You spent the rest of your shift working as you usually did, making up to 100 coffees in just a few hours.

"Oh, hey y/n," Ryan said, walking up to you with a mischievous smile on his face, "I meant to give this to you but I forgot." He handed you a blue sticky note, his face folding into a smile.

You looked down at the small paper and, immediately melted.

-----------------------------------------

Hey there, thanks for the coffee every day. Why don't I take you to dinner to thank you better?

Text me: 555-873-1618

-Jenna<3

-----------------------------------------

"Holy shit!" You yelled, running over to Micah and showing her the note you had received, "Look!" She took the paper from your hands and read it carefully, a huge smile growing on her lips.

"Text her right now!" She squealed, handing the paper back to you and practically jumping with joy.

You pulled out your phone and typed in the ten-digit number, hoping that this wasn't a dream.

You: hey, is this Jenna? It's y/n from the coffee shop.

Jenna?: Yep! It's me! So, dinner?

As she replied your heart fluttered again, and you weren't sure of how to react.

You: Yeah, why not. When and where?

Jenna: That Italian place on pike road, 7:30?

You: sure, I'll be there!

You turned back to Micah, your mouth practically hanging open with shock.

"What the hell did I just agree to!?"

***time skip***

Luckily for you, the Italian place she had suggested wasn't necessarily fancy, so you could definitely dress how you wanted to.

So you slipped on a decent-fitting sweater and some Jean's, hoping that you didn't look too bad.

You: dude help I'm so nervous

Micah!!: don't be! She asked you out so you definitely have a chance

You: I like your logic

Micah!!: just let me know how it goes... and if there is any kissing.

You: MICAH. That is the least likely scenario

Micah!!: prepare yourself for it anyway! Have fun!

You slipped your phone back into the pocket of your jeans and took a deep breath. There was seriously no way you were doing this. You were prepared to text Jenna and tell her you were way too nervous, but your phone buzzed before you could.

Jenna: hey! I just got to the restaurant, no need to hurry though.

Shit.

You: on my way right now!

***time skip***

You walked inside the dimly lit restaurant and immediately scanned the room for any sign of the short brunette that made you so nervous. But before you could look too far, your name was being called from the other side of the room, the sweet sound gaining your attention.

"Over here!" She smiled, her dimples slightly showing even though it was a bit dark. Your heart dropped to your stomach at the sight of her. She was absolutely beautiful, so it was such a strange feeling to have her looking at you.

"Hi," you croaked nervously as you sat across from her. You wanted nothing more than to not be nervous. You wanted to be confident, likable, and attractive, but sadly for you, you were a blushing quiet mess.

"So tell me, what's your favorite thing on the menu here?" She asked, not even bothering with any introductions. But that may have helped your nerves because it got you thinking about something else.

"Uhm, probably the chicken alfredo." You admitted, taking a sip of the water in front of you. She just smiled and giggled, causing the confusion in you to grow. "What?" You smiled as she looked at you.

"Nothing, nothing, it's just that is the most adorable answer possible." She smiled, not breaking eye contact with you at all. You just blushed and looked down to avoid being even more embarrassed, but this action just caused her to giggle at you again, the blush spreading faster.

"How?" You stuttered, wondering what she meant, and why it was making you so flustered.

"I mean there are seriously over a hundred things on this menu, and that is your favorite. Plus, it's my favorite too." You smiled as she finished her sentence, learning that you and she had something in common was just another reason for you to like her.

"Well then, if you like chicken alfredo, I like you." You smiled, hoping your blush couldn't be seen to well in the dark setting of the room.

"So, why did you accept having dinner with me?" She asked suddenly, catching you off guard and making you nervous all over again.

"Well to be honest..." You began, hoping that after you finished this sentence she wouldn't be weirded out, "I've kinda had a crush on you since the third or fourth time you came into the coffee shop." You admitted, biting your lip in anticipation as you waited for her answer.

"No fucking way." She said, her face expressionless. You were immediately filled with worry, scared that she now hated you and wanted nothing to do with you or your coffee. "I could have asked you out sooner?" She practically shouted as a shocked smile grew on both of your faces. 

"Wait, what?"