School trip: part 5- Vada Cavell

Word count: 470

"Do you want to tell Nick and Mia?" You asked, keeping your arms tightly around her waist as she spun around, her head tilting as she began looking up at you. "I mean, I'm down."

"Tell them what, exactly?" She smiled, a mischievous tone in her voice. She trailed her hands up your sides and hooked them behind your neck, a small smirk on your face. "That we are... together?"

"Hm?" You asked, your heart beginning to race as you realized what the girl was insinuating. A small blush spreading on your cheeks as her fingers fidgeted with the hair on your neck. "Do you want to be togethe-"

You began to ask but you were cut off as she stood on her tiptoes, her lips pressing into yours quickly. The soft touch made you melt as you pulled her even closer to you, your bodies against one another.

"Yes, yes I wanna be together." She smiled as she parted your lips, reattaching them as soon as her sentence was finished. "So, wanna go to breakfast now?" You just nodded as you smiled down at the sweet girl, wondering what took you so long to see her the way you do now.

She then slipped out from your grasp and ran into the bedroom, tossing your shirt and jeans into the bathroom and basically ordering you to get dressed. So you did just that, slipping on your clothes and quickly slipping on your jewelry that was sitting on the counter.

As you walked back out into the bedroom you couldn't stop the huge smile that spread on your face. There was Vada, wearing a pair of jeans similar to yours, and your hoodie, trying to find a way to cover the marks on her neck, even a little bit.

"Seriously though," she huffed as she sat on the bed, slipping her shoes on. "How am I gonna hide these, from like anyone?" She giggled.

"Who says I want them hidden?" You joked as you found your shoes, and even though you weren't looking at the girl you could imagine the shocked expression on her face.

"You are evil."

***time skip***

As the elevator dinged and the two of you stepped into the hallway your heart started beating faster and faster. You then felt a small hand slip into yours, Vada's fingers interlocking with yours as she continued to walk forward. And the second the two of you stepped into the dining room you heard one thing.

"Oh my fucking god!" Both Nick and Mia's voices rang out, all heads turning toward the two of you.

************************************
This is just a short little part to wrap up this story! Thank you all so much for being so patient even when I'm posting so slowly because of school.

I should be able to post something by the end of the weekend!!

Love ya so much!!

-Ggldocswriting2258