Chapter 805 End

Asazle lost his authority to take charge of the demon maze and once again became a wage earner.

  He and Samer will personally serve as the labyrinth oss that provides gold transfer places to bring harvest and joy to the players.

  But for Asazle Eve, it's merciful.

  If he first came into this world, he would not hesitate to kill the other person in this situation.

  There are so many abyss myths in the labyrinth that two football teams can be formed, and one that swallows the core of hell can produce another abyss that can be controlled by Eve.

  The moment Eve gets to the heart of hell, Asazle is not unique.

  However, the demon is a creature that is not familiar with the white-eyed wolf.

  Maybe they mean it when they're soft, and maybe they do when they're loyal... ...but when they get the chance, they still don't hesitate to turn.

  There's no better way to be born against the bone.

  Even if it's a different evil god, Eve doesn't think he'll do better than Asazle.

  Plus, Asazler's unexpected learning skills, seems to have some dog-planning talent, and manages the labyrinth in order... so, after all, Eve spared him.

  After all, it's not easy to cultivate a qualified dog planner, and even Finier, the goblin king who manages the game system in the kingdom of God, is not necessarily better than Asazle.

  But spare your life, and a certain beating is necessary.

  During this time, Asazler must experience the joy of playing with the players again, remembering the bitterness and sweetness.

  Hope not crazy, now players play demon experience is not more than before, all kinds of bad moves Eve saw feel long afraid will leave psychological shadow.

  And as to whether Azazler will regain the management of the labyrinth in the future... ...it depends on his performance.

  Anyway, already got the core of hell, this demon god's life has been completely grasped by Eve, can no longer turn the waves, compared to other evil gods, or relatively high credibility.

  Of course, sincere allegiance is not to count on.

  With the establishment of the gates of hell, the first level of hell and the desert were completely connected.

  Add in Sameer's sixth level of hell, and that's the equivalent of players being able to travel to two hell planes.

  Both of the gates of hell, Eve, plan to retain them for a long time, using them as a test ground for players to brush monsters and upgrade through the wool of the abyss.

  As for the complete capture of the two seats, it was not considered.

  The sixth layer of strength of the powerful demons many, and located in the depths of the endless abyss, players have no strength to attack.

  Not even with Eve, he can open in the abyss for a short time, but he can't stay in hell for a long time.

  That'll take too much power.

  In Eve's plan, he will make the demon fortress in Falling Canyon one of the Abyss Front strongholds, where players can squat at their doorsteps and occasionally tentatively enter the sixth level of hell.

  As for the first level of hell, the stronghold is in hell, and players can move to their heart's content.

  Anyway, after the war of gods and demons, the high-ranking demons on the seat were almost dead, and even the core of hell was mastered by Eve, and there was not much left to threaten the existence of players.