Chapter 813 Massive sacrifices

The players' planned communication takes place in the chat box.

  Hearing Demasia's advice, the eyes of the crowd were bright.

  If the general method can't purify the pollution, it's a good way to sacrifice the whole vein to the goddess.

  A year and a half of the game time, players have already figured out the rules of sacrifice, if only some ordinary items contaminated by the power of the abyss, sacrifice array is certainly not accepted, but the mineral veins are different.

  Mineral veins are also considered a kind of resource in the Elf Country, and for all kinds of resources, sacrifices to the Dharma Array have always come.

  The pollution found this time is located in the vein, according to the words of Jinlong, has been integrated with the magic stone mine, even the gold mine has been polluted, sacrificed the vein, also equivalent to purifying the filth.

  By the way, you can get a contribution.

  This is not iron ore silver ore, but gold and magic stone ore, even the gold pound and magic stone sacrifice to the goddess, the contribution is more than other objects, although now contaminated, but for the goddess should not be a matter.

  For a moment, including the little salt meow, can't help but wonder how much the system will contribute to the real sacrifice of this vein.

  Players imagine, only the waistcoat-wearing Eve's strange face.

  It's interesting to see the little leeks they summoned and think about the contribution of the law, to be honest, it's interesting.

  Of course, she knew that Demasia's idea had a problem to overcome ... ...

  "It's a good idea, but how can we get the Sacrifice Array to swallow the whole vein?"

  All-star Chan asked, frowning.

  And Demasia seems to have had an idea.

  See he looked to the golden dragon Romanus, he ground smiled, said :

  "Mr. Romanos, in order to solve this vein, we may need your help."

  "Mr. Demasia, you may mention it if you need it."

  Golden Dragon agreed without hesitation, even if Demasia had not said what it needed to do.

  The golden dragon is like this. They take justice as their creed, and I'm afraid only the silver dragon can match them.

  However, they are also the eyes of the fool's rectum, if not in the Segway world gradually famous spirit, but the camp evil existence, let alone help, I am afraid that the fight will be instantly up.

  Get the promise of the golden dragon, Demasia is also quite happy, he rubs hands, expression more and more excited, like a fox that is about to steal a chicken :

  "I've heard that adult golden dragons will master a kind of dragon language magic that enhances the magic effect, can expand the scope of magic, I wonder if you master it?"

  Hearing this, other players have a sense of what this guy is going to do.

  I have to say, although Demasia loves to die, but the brain is still quite fast, like Doraemon's pocket, there are always ideas you can't imagine.

  Jinlong looked at him unexpectedly, slowly nodded, very honestly said :

  "It means that the spells are going together ? I have mastered it.