Chapter 920 History Recorder

The golden power pours over the forest of elves.

  The trauma of the great jihad slowly recovered under the vast power of God.

  Looking at the forest again flourishing, the elves looked excited, kneeling on the ground, constantly cheering the real name of the mother god.

  The sound of pious praise, wafting over the forest ... ...

  Eve's divine power was transformed into zero again, walking in the forest.

  The post-war city is in the hot reconstruction, the ruins of the dilapidated elf village are also lively, players and the elves together, are cleaning up the ruins, rebuilding their homes.

  The battle to kill the Eternal Legion is nearing its end, and in this forest full of lush tall trees, players are the masters.

  No one knows the landscape and map of Elf Nomori better than they do.

  To escape their pursuit in this place, it would have to be at least a legend.

  "Fair gentlemen... ...no, elf friends, please listen to me, I really am not an eternal believer ! Trust me!

  Nervous shouts and struggles rang, attracting Eve's attention.

  He turned his eyes and saw a few golden players on the road through the depths of the forest, holding a colorful old mage, heading in the direction of the Chosen City.

  It was a young-looking mage, his off-white robe in tatters, his messy beard and his loose hair, and he did not know how long he had fled.

  He had a black eye and was apparently punched hard by a player.

  "Stop the crap ! Run away with the bishop of the Eternal Church, and say that he is not a member of the Eternal Church?"

  An escort player snorted.

  "No, I'm not ! I, too, have been coerced by the Eternal Church!

  The old mage stared wide and quickly explained.

  "Let's lie, who doesn't know that one man is more treacherous than the other."

  Another player complained, but forgot to take off this layer of skin, he is also a human.

  Looking at one of the escort players in the hands of curious flipping, obviously not owned by the player's ancient file, Eve's heart micro-moved.

  He walked over quietly and inquired :

  " what's going on?"

  " lord zero (big sister head)!"

  The players exclaimed and saluted excitedly.

  "We caught this guy when we were after the Eternal Church, and this guy acted a little strangely, and we scouted for a little bit that he wasn't a believer in the Eternal Church, and we thought it might be something hidden, so we got him back."

  They said.

  Listening to the player's words, the old mage stared wide :

  "No... you already know I'm not an eternal believer ? Then why are you arresting me?"

  "Don't talk nonsense. Talk to big sister. Why are you interrupting?"

  One of the players, who was obviously grumpy, stared at the old mage.

  The old mage kept his mouth shut.

  Eve's eyes swept gently over several people, and he looked at the old mage with a little playfulness.

  Although the old mage is down and embarrassed, but the eyes are bright, even some excited.

  " who are you?"

  Eve looked at him and asked.

  "Ovnum ! Beautiful elf lady, my name is Offnum ! I am the Holy Mania Empire... well... I am a historian of the human world!

  The old mage broke free of the players' control and saluted him respectfully.

  Then he took a careful look at Eve, and asked : with some anticipation and some excitement.

"Black skirt armor, beautiful appearance, powerful strength... ...beautiful elf lady, you are the legendary goddess of life, Lord Zero?"

  Eve took a surprised look at the old mage who called himself Offnum, and did not expect when the name of his waistcoat had spread so far.

  Without commenting, he glanced at the player's ancient file and asked :

  " what are you doing in elf forest?"

  Noticed Eve's expression, the side of the player quickly showed a dogleg-like flattering smile, will seize the trophies hands.

  Eve picked it up, and looked at it, and saw on the cover of the ancient file a few large gilded characters in ancient Mannia: A Brief History of Humanity.

  A brief history of humanity ... ...

  Feeling that although the file has escaped, but still some magic power, and then linked to the identity of the old mage and the timing of the appearance in the Elf Forest, Eve had a little speculation.

  Opened the file and looked at it, it recorded the history of mankind, from ancient legends to the great jihad before.

  Not only that, when he was curious, quietly identified, but also found that this file is not only a historical tool, but also a rare real artifact !

  [True Artifact: The Lies of History]

  [History is full of lies, and when there are more lies, it becomes the real history...]

  [Effect Description: This is the artifact left by Mira, the god of history, and has the ability to tamper with any recorded history, all the history recorded on this artifact can be tampered with into the appearance of the artifact holder's wish, the effect is immune to being stronger than the holder...

  Looking at the description of this real artifact, Eve's heart moved :

  The lies of history ... ...

  So it is !

  I'm afraid this is another plan left by the Eternal Lord !

  Although this file has no mark, it is obviously blessed by divine power, and I am afraid that the previous master is the Eternal Lord.

  In other words, this should be used by the Eternal Lord to tamper with history, and the old mage, who calls himself a historian, is the tool of the Eternal Lord to record true history.

  If he hadn't integrated the world of the Segways, I'm afraid the Eternal Lord would have used the old mage's record to tamper with human history and hide His out-of-control of the human community in the world of the Segways ... ...

  After that, He will be able to unite the human deity in a short time, and try to promote greatness !

  Unfortunately, though, his fate was doomed in the first place.

  Whether it's Rigdal, the star guardian who hides his true identity, or the self who strengthens the Blue Star connection, it's going to end up emptying Ito.

  But... I've become the strongest man in the Segways universe, and I'm going to summon players on a large scale, and maybe this old mage will help me with what I do next.

  Isn't Rigdal recording the history of the entire Segways ? Now, the tablet should not only be a record of the history of Segways, it is likely to be a means of monitoring and regulation.

  "In that case... I'm going to start a new career, record a history of player participation, imprint it in the deepest part of Segs' original law, and reinforce the player's interference with the Creator's recovery mechanism !

  Eve had an idea in mind.

  Thinking of this, he suddenly looked up, smiled at Offnum, and in the other's flattered expression, said :

  "Sir Ovnum, since you are not an eternal believer and a historian, will you work for the Elves and help them write a history of the Elves' civilization?"

  Listening to Eve's words, the old mage was stunned, and then overjoyed :

  "Of course ! Lord Zero, the Church of Life and the Elves have always been a subject of great interest to me, and I would like to write a history of civilization for the Elves!