Chapter 828 Parting and Reunion

The southernmost tip of Dragon Island, on the edge of a cliff along the coast.

  Hundreds of dragons, large and small, gathered here, looking at more than a dozen small figures on the cliff.

  It was the ten players who came to visit Dragon Island, and they were surrounded by the ten young dragons who came with them, the golden dragon Romanus, and several other dragons who wanted to travel with the players to the Segways continent.

  Farewell dragon among the dragons, Red Dragon King Huttos stands in the front, that huge head looking at the players, especially a few of the good card skills of the guys, the eyes revealed a few points of unfinished and reluctant to part :

  "Fair friends, are you really leaving?"

  "We've done our job and we have to leave, but we'll come back if we get the chance."

  The players laughed.

  Looking at them, who had packed their bags, Huttos breathed.

  Although the elves only stayed in Dragon Island for half a month, they brought earth-shaking changes to Dragon Island.

  Fun games, delicious barbecue ... ...

  Usually bored, can only sleep, count gold coins or fight in groups of dragons, suddenly discover that life can still be so colorful.

  As the longest-lived species in the world, the dragons have lost a lot of things over a long time while having a long life.

  It's really not much to stir up their ancient hearts and make them feel happy from the heart.

  And in the players in the half month, under the Dragon Island, do not know how many more laughter.

  "Friends, thank you for the joy you bring to Dragon Island. This is my gift and I hope you can accept it."

  Huttos removed ten shiny red dragon scales from the storage space and placed them in front of the players.

  Those are his dragon scales.

  Seeing the red shining scales, the players were bright.

  Although it is a henpecked dragon, but as an old dragon god, the dragon scales of the red dragon king Hertos can be called a rare treasure.

  And with the action of the Red Dragon King, the dragons who came to see the players off, also took action in succession, leaving a farewell gift in front of them.

  Dragon scales, rare warcraft crystal cores, mutated magic plants ... ...

  In addition to gold and gemstones, all kinds of precious gifts are available, and soon piled into hills in front of players.

  Seeing the dragons so enthusiastic, the players are also a little moved.

  "Take these gifts, friends of Elf Nomori, and the gates of Dragon Island... ...are always open for you."

  Said the Red Dragon King.

  Players nodded, treasured and valued the dragons' gifts, and then stepped on the young dragons' backs.

  "Dragon friends, take care!"

  Li Mu turned back, reached out his hand, to the dragons carried out an elf etiquette.

  " take care!"

  Other players follow suit and look solemn.

  Even Demasia, who has always been a hippie smile, was rarely sedate, and the depths of his eyes were a little softer.