Chapter 823 Cosmic Cycle - Continued

Desolate and dead planes float in the void, more than the world of Posse.

  In almost every damaged plane, the remains of the dragon can be seen.

  Not only that, but outside the remains of the dragon, you can still see a lot of worms, but outside the worms... you can see some relics similar to the Posei world.

  The universe also has a platform, and on the platform, there is still a stone tablet.

  Like the Posei universe, the tablet tells the story of the dragon universe, from the opening of the universe, to the birth of the dragon, to the destruction of the whole world ... ...

  In this historical record, the news of Kurich, a civilization that died with the destruction of the universe in the previous universe, also left traces in the dragon universe.

  They suddenly appeared 30 million years after the birth of the dragon, self-proclaimed descenders, and had a battle for the plane with the dragons that had dominated more than half of the universe, and were eventually destroyed by the dragons that were more powerful and more numerous ... ...

  The war lasted until the end of the universe, and the dragon, after the war, reached the peak of racial power.

  However, the endless swarms of worms have descended again.

  Not only that, but they're more powerful than the first time, and they've even learned to use spiritual power.

  But this time, the swarm didn't win.

  They were defeated by the more powerful dragons.

  However, the dragon's victory was not the end. After defeating the swarm, some of the dragons fell into madness and began to attack their companions, and the victorious dragons destroyed themselves.

  And with them, the whole universe was destroyed.

  At the end of the tablet, it still records the time of the entire universe :

  "The dragon world lasted 480 million years, and 81,000 copies of the original law were born, and 80,000 copies were successfully collected for our Lord."

  After reading the record, Eve fell into a long silence.

  His eyes retracted from the tablet, and stopped in the pocket-sized broken surface around him, and a long look :

  "Eighty thousand laws of origin... ...is this the number of planes that represent the whole universe?"

  "It's the number of planes, to be exact, plus the number of mythical dragons."

  Saying it, he means so much :

  "Under the crown of Eve, do you know what the oldest way of becoming a mythical dragon in our dragon heritage is?"

  " what is it?"

  "Eat the source of the plane."

  With that, He stroked the ancient tablet, gently glanced

  "Of course, this method has a very low success rate and destroys the plane, so we have long abandoned it."

  Eve's heart moved.

  He looked at the number of different rules of origin on the stone tablet, and at the same "pantheon" behind the platform, looking inexplicable :

  "So the destruction of the universe means some kind of existence'collecting' the laws of origin, and the missing origins represent the mythical dragons fleeing from this universe ? They fled to the next universe?