Chapter 856, it's you

Leaving the Eternal Church, Frank took his own guards to the ghetto to visit John, the God of the Church of Life.

  John the Lord seems to be quite famous in the area, and no matter who Frank asks, everyone shows respect.

  It made him more curious about John the Lord.

  Frank is no stranger to the Church of Life, and he often fights side by side with the elves of the Church of Life when he destroys the demons entrenched in the Southern Territory.

  The elves were not the same as the descriptions he had seen in books since he was a child. They were brave and fearless, loved fighting and adventure, and were born warriors.

  However, although belligerent, they unexpectedly have a warm and kind heart.

  Frank often saw them enthusiastically helping civilians and being friendly to the mercenaries who fought alongside him.

  That's why, coupled with all the rumors about Maple Moon's free collar, Frank was curious about the Church of Life and naturally had a strong feeling for it.

  Even for this reason, he specially asked the elves for a "Sacrament of Life" and looked through some teachings.

  Of course, good feelings are good feelings, politics is politics.

  Even if he was curious about the church of life, Frank still separated the two.

  He has always believed that to change everything, we still have to start with the eternal church rooted in the human world.

  However, Adam, who visited God's family, was rejected, and the inaction of the Eternal Church along the way, the collusion of the fallen aristocrats with the Church... finally shook his heart.

  Even the church's relatives are no longer concerned about the common people, only the nobles can visit, he really does not know, once represented the light and justice of the eternal church, can still bring hope to the world ... ...

  With some loss, Frank was guided down to the ghetto.

  It's just that when he enters the ghetto, he's a little stunned.

  It's not like Frank hasn't been in the ghetto.

  In his impression, ghettos often represent dirty and messy.

  Stinky, disorderly, empty-eyed, ragged ... ...

  However, the scene before him was greatly unexpected.

  " this is really a ghetto?"

  Looking at the renovated buildings and the well-organized, clean streets in front of him, Frank couldn't help asking.

  " lord knight, this is the ghetto of larona."

  The guide replied proudly.

  "Lie ! We are not those nobles who have never seen a ghetto, and you can say that this is a ghetto in the inner city. How can it be a ghetto in such a clean place?"

  Guard Roland frowned and said displeasedly.

  "No... Lord Knight, the ghetto of La Rona was not like this a few months ago, and it was all written by Lord John and his elf friends..."

  The guide quickly explained.

  "John ? Elf?"

  Frank picked his eyebrows.

  "Yes, Lord John has said, change should start from around, from little things, as it says in Life, Rights and Struggles, the first appendix to the Book of Life: If you don't sweep a house, you cann't sweep the world!"