Chapter 875 The Great Jihad

Eternal Age February 1, 1073, a month after the martyrdom of John the Evangelist of Life.

Pope Benedict II, then the Eternal Church, held a religious conference in the Holy Square and delivered an impassioned speech, denounced the infiltration and subversion of the Church of Life in the kingdom of mankind and condemned the aggression against the Maple Leaf Collar and the Southern Collar.

It was on this day that Benedict II solemnly declared a call to the nobles, priests, knights and mercenaries of the entire human kingdom, calling on all devout believers of life to fight for their faith, to wage jihad against the Church of Life and to save the land invaded by the pagans. To banish ambitious infidels.

The Eternal Church promises that anyone who fights the Church of Life for piety and not for vanity and self-interest to save the Church of the Eternal Lord is sufficient to replace all penance.

The Eternal Church also promises that the land and wealth seized from the infidels in the jihad will be divided among the devout believers who have made outstanding contributions to the jihad, whether noble, knight or mercenary. Both have the hope of acquiring their own hereditary land and the title of the church.

Shocking news from the Eternal Holy See spread throughout the world, demonstrating the determination of the Eternal Church to this jihad.

For a moment, the eyes of the whole world were captivated by the great jihad that could well be unprecedented in the world of Segways.

And with the promises of the Eternal Church, almost all the aristocrats and ambitions, whether Holy Mania or Iris, or the principalities and states around the two powers, went crazy.

Land ! Fortune !

In the transcendental world with the gods, reshuffles will become extremely difficult every time the world order stabilizes, but now... ...with the promise of the Eternal Church, many see hope.

For a while, the aristocrats actively participated in the war, formed their own army, more large and small knights and mercenaries and even free people sold their property, prepared materials, and participated in it.

The whole human country, like a huge war machine, slowly moving.

And as the caller of the jihad, the Eternal Church has formed an unprecedented trial corps, the number of a staggering million.

Millions of troops, each of which has at least the strength of silver, more than a third of the judgment knights have even reached the golden rank.

Over the years, the powerful army prepared by the Eternal Church has finally shown its fangs at this moment.

In addition, after the call of the Eternal Church, the whole human kingdom has emerged. The number of nobles and hereditary knights who fought in the war alone exceeded 50,000. If you count the private army formed by the nobles, the number of the whole human legion. It's probably close to five million ... ...

It's crazy. it's all crazy.

The generous promise given by the Eternal Church has aroused the ambitions of all ambitions.

5 million troops.

This is an incomparably scary number.

But for the world of Segs, which has hundreds of millions of people and extraordinary powers, this number of troops still does not reach the limits of war for the whole human country.

The promotion of magic brings about the development of productive forces and the further enhancement of war potential.

To this day, no one can say how much force the whole human country can mobilize.