Chapter 872 The Debate of Doctrine Argument ... ...

Unlike Western religions on the Blue Star, it's not uncommon in the world of segs, where there are extraordinary powers and gods.

    And because the gods often walk on the earth incarnations, the awe of the gods is not entirely dogmatic.

    Believers in the world of Segways do not refuse to reflect, and their ideas tend to be more open and inclusive than those of certain religions on the Blue Star.

    Here, the debate is mostly a discussion of clergy within the church, conducting religious thinking.

    And for the true gods, they are happy to see this, and sometimes they even refine their teachings based on what they have learned.

    Any idea that is conducive to the development of the gods and the strengthening of their faith will be accepted by them.

    Therefore, with the endorsement of the true God, the debate has a sacred aura, which is highly valued in the churches of the Segways world.

    Over time, many contradictions between churches are often resolved in the form of debate.

    However, the debate between churches is different.

    The teachings of different true gods are so different that it is often difficult to convince each other in debate, and some even conflict with each other because of the conflict of laws.

    More often than not, priests of different churches use the sutra as a means of debating the topic of debate to their own dominant areas to suppress the other side, or to seek legitimacy for their actions from doctrines and creeds.

    In other words, it is through the debate, to shape the great righteousness.

    This is not necessarily true, sometimes even a sophistry, and sometimes even a sophistry.

    However, because of the existence of the sacred aura of the debate, as long as the final momentum, in the result overwhelms the other side, then it means victory.

    This debate often arises in the Inquisition of the Segways World.

    And if the victorious side is the judge, they can even deal with the defeated rival clergy at will.

    Even if the other person is a god.

    This is also a tacit understanding between the true gods, and in a sense, they indirectly promote the improvement and development of their churches.

    Of course, the above is for the two churches when the difference in strength is not big.

    In the world of Segways, the Eternal Church has stood out among many churches since the Holy Mania Empire expanded to its limits 800 years ago and the faith of the Eternal Lord gradually spread throughout the stars.

    Gradually, the act of arguing the scriptures became less and less in the course of communication between the Eternal Church and other churches.

    Debating this kind of thing, the power doesn't need it.

    That's why the judge's bishop was a little stunned after hearing old John's words.

    Argument ... ...

    At this moment, his eyes seemed a little tranced.

    Since becoming bishop of the Eternal Church, he seems to have not heard the word for a long time.

    For the judgment of the Eternal Church only needs to list the sins of the judged and burn them off.

    However, today's object is something special, because today's trial is not an ordinary believer, but a god's family.