Chapter 837 Please don't abandon us

A player has found Diana, the moonlight queen !

  Not long after he told his teammates about his experience, the incident quickly spread throughout the Elf Country server.

  Players have inquired about the news about this matter, moonlight queen, ideal country, neverland and other topics quickly became the official website hot search, but... no first-hand information, and can not locate the exact coordinates of the four seasons of sunshine and rain, we can only guess.

  And as the whole vortex, the four-time sunny friend system was instantly new news and one friend after another application to brush up.

  The countless tips made him tingling, and he finally understood why the Friends Channel was hell when Cyber said in his game video that he was doing a personal epic mission.

  In addition to the first few messages, he patiently returned, and he couldn't care about the rest.

  In the end, the four seasons also gave up the treatment, simply completely ignored.

  And in the four hours of rain to help the blind Diana moment, the late system task also finally online.

  The mission is simple.

  Take Diana home.

  The rewards, though, are generous.

  It's not as exaggerated as Cyber's original reward, and it's higher than the average hidden mission.

  "Diana has always been in the land of the ancient gods of the reincarnation ? No wonder I never found out.

  In the kingdom of the world tree, Eve, who was attracted by the incident, took back the mind of issuing the mission and temporarily stopped exploring the blue ball of light, thinking.

  In fact, the moment he entered the Republic, he sensed the change in the game's connection.

  At that moment, if Eve hadn't strengthened her connection with the player after the Cyber incident, it might have been as broken as Cyber.

  There is no doubt that this mysterious Utopia also has the power of isolation from inside and outside.

  Even Eve can only connect with the four seasons, not rely on his coordinates to descend on his own power.

  Eve sensed that it was only when the four seasons of rain left the sphere of influence of the ancient gods that He could come easily.

  In his perception, the mysterious island in the east of the continent, as if covered with a fog, was the only place in the whole Segways that he could not see through.

  Before, Eve simply thought that the ancient gods slept in a difficult place, but now after four seasons of rain and rain there, relying on the connection with the player, he sensed more things ... ...

  There is an ancient, powerful and vicissitudes of power that seems to guard everything and isolate everything, especially the prying eyes of other mythological forces.

  That's a force no less than Eve.

  "Awesome power ? Is it... ...as Ulinos said, the leader of the reincarnation sect, the ancient god Guy? "

  Eve had a little guess in her mind.

  I don't know that I have become the object of the goddess's observation.

  After receiving the task, his heart was only excited.

  Helping Diana, the two walked out of the temple.