Chapter 829 Changes in Strength

Not to mention that old John had a deeper understanding of Maple Moon Free Collar and Life Church in his conversation with his old friends, and gradually became deeply curious about everything about Maple Moon Free Collar and Life Church ... ...

  On the other hand, after the return of the players who visited Dragon Island, the impact of their journey began to ferment in the Elf Forest.

  Especially when other players see the dragons turned back by a group of people, and either trade with the dragons, or accept the dragons' gifts, the piles of envy and hate dragon scales and various precious materials ... ...

  Just as the players opened the door to the new world to the Dragon Island Dragon, the team of players' Dragon Island line, also opened a new world to other players.

  For a while, quite a number of players with flying warcraft included the trip to dragon island in their own plans, and adventure players drew the map of the route to dragon island, is directly detonated popularity, li mu upload official website route posts are almost brushed.

  Of course, everyone is enthusiastic, but the people who can really turn ideas into action are only a few, although the dragon scales are precious, but the journey is far enough, not the dragon partner players, want to cross the sea to reach the destination, or a certain difficulty.

  In addition, after the return of players visiting Dragon Island, many guilds also began to prepare another activity, that is to go to the northwest sea fishing ... ...

  In particular, the guilds that face the sea, and the guilds that set up their strongholds near the Northwest Forest with the discovery of Crystal City and Frozen Valley.

  "Elves Country" is so real, "food" is a constant topic here, and at a time when the number of players is increasing, the price of meat in Elf Forest has risen significantly, a time when there is a rich fishing ground. Undoubtedly opened the door to a new world for players.

  For players, though, there's more than one door to the new world of late.

  With the return of visiting Dragon Island players, another interesting thing also begins to appear all over the Segways mainland ... ...

  Well, maybe it's not right to say funny, but for some of the forces of the Segway world, it's more of a nightmare.

  That's when more than one power that owns the mine discovered that overnight, all their veins disappeared.

  No one knows what happened. It is said that some people have seen the bright light of the mine, which rises to the sky like a miracle.

  After that, the witness player remembers nothing.

  Some say that this is the punishment of the gods for the decaying aristocrats, because the vast majority of the mineral veins in the Segs world, especially in the human kingdom, are in the hands of the aristocrats.

  Others say it was done by the dragon, because many people claim to have seen traces of the dragon's activity nearby before and after the mine accident.

  In addition, some people say that this may be the elves, they are retaliating against the human aristocrats who once prided themselves on enslaved elves and even competed with each other.

  Anyway, it's all about it.

  And because of the disappearance of the veins, especially gold and magic stones, the price of gold and magic stones throughout the human world has even been affected, and all kinds of related industries have been impacted... especially the magic tools and alchemy industry, and the magic medicine industry.