Chapter 890 Traitors

"Yes, Lord Bowen, Lord Wolfe is waiting for you at his estate."

  He said respectfully.

  Wolfe was the surname of the Grand Commander of the Seventh Legion and Bowen's immediate superior.

  He was the supreme commander of the 7th Guards Regiment, but he rarely looked for Bowen if there was no big deal on weekdays, and most of the time he was a hands-off shopkeeper.

  Bowen bowed his head slightly.

  He looked at each other with his own guards, meditated for a moment, and said :

  "I see. Wait for me outside. I'll pack up and be there."

  Promised, the leader of the guard saluteed and retired.

  And after the other person left, the atmosphere in the office suddenly became serious.

  "My Lord Commander, did the Commander notice something ? Didn't the Imperial Council just have a big meeting ? How can we all of a sudden have something to do with us?"

  A guard knight said with some concern.

  "Yes, and it's now, it's late..."

  Another guard knight said the same.

  Bowen frowns slightly.

  He thought about it, and shook his head in some uncertain ways :

  "I don't know, but... it may be true that the Pope has just left, and the city is not stable these days, and the 7th Guards Regiment has always had a job of assisting in the security..."

  And after a few seconds of thinking, he said :

  "But since he's looking for me, I should go anyway, or if he doesn't notice anything, he'll find it wrong."

  And with that, he told the two guards :

  "So, when I'm gone, you'll follow quietly, and pay attention to what's going on at the estate. If I haven't been out for more than two hours, or if there's any bad news, then come back and contact Fabian and tell him that our plans may have changed." Let him change his plan..."

  And at this point, Bowen shook his head again, and changed his words :

  "No... I'm afraid it'll be too late if it does come by that time. Well, after I leave, you'll have to split up in two ways, one to find Fabian, the other to keep an eye on the movement on the other side of the estate, and signal whenever there's a problem." Notify the other side of the emergency plan."

  " emergency plan?"

  The guards were a little stunned.

  "I've discussed the details with Fabian, and that's enough for you to tell me, and he'll be your supreme officer at that time."

  Bowen's voice.

  Saying, he groped from the bosom for a moment, felt a magic scroll, stuffed to the two :

  "It's signal magic. Once it's torn, you can see it within three kilometers."

  " master!"

  The guards were worried.

  But Bowen just smiled :

  "Don't worry, this is the worst case scenario, maybe just really looking for me for something, you don't worry too much..."

  "Calm down, the more critical it is, the more calm we have to be and not show our flaws."

  After a few words, Bowen left his office.

  Outside the station, the commander's carriage was waiting.

  Looking at the magnificent carriage, Bowen took a deep breath and sat in.

  Unlike Bowen, the head of the Seventh Guard Regiment was a true hereditary aristocrat, a court count who was said to be related to the Tres family.

  Although the other side also has their own office in the 7th Legion's residence, but prefers to work in their own earl's estate.

  Earl's Manor is located on the outskirts of Mania, not far from the 7th Legion's residence.

  In the past, the 7th Corps commander also liked to summon his men to the manor to discuss important matters, and even often held dinners to feast the corps captains.

  However, similar invitations are usually made half a day to a day in advance, and are usually made in the evening, and few are so anxious today.

  That's why Bowen and the pro-guards are instantly on alert.

  In the carriage, Bowen left the 7th Corps station.

  And the two guards also changed their clothes, the soldiers divided into two ways, one to find Bowen's other subordinates, one quietly followed the horse convoy.

  When Bowen came to the door of the manor, it was noon.

  At noon in June, the sun had a little summer heat, and the Earl's Manor was as gorgeous as ever, and many soldiers could be seen patrolling back and forth.

  It's no different from the past.

  " master bowen, we're here."

  The guard of the big group war said respectfully.

  Bowen nodded and stepped out of the carriage, and the deacon of the estate immediately met him and showed him the way.

  "Ms. Bowen, your lordship is waiting for you in the Council Chamber."

  Entering the gorgeous manor, the butler of the Grand Master greeted Bowen and saluted him respectfully.

  At the same time, a maid came forward, holding an empty tray in her hand.

  Looking at the tray, Bowen hesitated for a second, but soon followed the old rules and took out his weapon and put it on.

  After that, he was led by the butler to the council hall of the estate.

  By the time Bowen entered the Council Hall, Wolfe, the 7th Guard Regiment, was already waiting here.

  This is an elegant middle-aged aristocrat wearing a wig, a gorgeous dress is very exquisite, he is standing in front of the window, enjoying the scenery outside the window.

  Noticing Bowen, he smiled, turned around :

  " bowen, you're here?"

  " sir, what happened?"

  Bowen asked respectfully.

  With that, he glanced at the conference table and found a stack of parchment paper in front of the seat.

  It wasn't the parchment that attracted Bowen, though, but the two things that were placed on the parchment.

  One, a golden mania gold and silver fruit.

  One, is a section of coarse cloth dyed one side of the color.

  At that moment, Bowen's pupils constricted, and suddenly a warning rose in his heart.

  "Bown, you don't look very good... ...it seems that you're no stranger to what's on this table."

  Count Wolfe smiled.

  And as he said, his expression was getting colder :

  "Bown, is there something you need to explain to me?"

  " lord wolf, i don't know what you're talking about..."

  Bowen hid the fear from the depths of his eyes and sank his voice.

  "Well, you want to play dumb ? Look at the list on the table!

  Wolfe snorted coldly.

  Bowen's heart jumped.

  He looked subconsciously at the parchment on the table and soon changed his expression.

  On that, it's a name.

  More accurately, the names of senior officers who partially joined the resistance and planned to fight together two days later.

  Among them, Bowen's name, also striking.

  Not good ! It's gone !

  In a flash, Bowen's heart set off a huge wave.

  Without hesitation, he burst into a flash, and with a rage, he pulled a hidden dagger from the soles of his feet and stabbed Count Wolfe.

  Count Wolfe, however, was quicker to respond.

  He snorted coldly, flew and kicked Bowen's chest.

  Bowen felt only a sharp pain coming, he could not help but spew a mouthful of blood, back out, hit the wall, slowly slipping down ... ...

  At this moment, Bowen felt as if all the bones in his body were falling apart.

  There's no way. The gap between the two sides is too big.

  Although he is the golden knight, but Wolf is a half-step legend.

  The next second, a column of heavily armed knights rushed in, apparently prepared to surround Bowen.

  And among the knights, there was a senior officer.