Chapter 808 Moved

" gold... ... gold pounds?!"

  Old John's eyes were straight when he saw the elf pulling out the gold pound from his arms.

  But soon, he felt the tavern cast a hot look, let his heart jump.

  A gold pound... may not be a big deal to the professional, but it is a huge sum for many apprentices or attendants who have not stepped into the black iron rank, and for most drunks and idlers in the tavern.

  Old John is no more than a bartender, backed by a tavern, and speaking of it... ...the Black Walnut Tavern has been safe in the civilian area to this day, and is inextricably linked to the gangsters on the other side of the ghetto, not to mention a gold pound. Even if it's ten gold pounds, no one dares to hit the bartender's attention.

  But old John was different. He was just a helpless free man.

  If he did take the pound, he had no doubt that when the elves left, he would be targeted.

  There's so much of this happening in civilian areas that even the soldiers of the security team don't care.

  No ... ...

  Those soldiers are thankful they don't put a bad idea on him.

  Thinking of this, Old John took his eyes away from the gold pound with difficulty and smiled wryly :

  "Lord Elf, you have helped me with the injury, I have been very grateful, I would like to show you near the mine, but the reward is not needed..."

  Saying, he took a look at the elves ordered Erguotou, swallowed spittle :

  "If... if you'd like, buy me a glass of this wine. I've long wanted to taste it, and I don't know what it's like."

  Hearing old John's words, the elf warrior was a little stunned.

  His eyes swept through the tavern, and many of the people who looked back.

  Noticed the twinkling in the eyes, the elf warrior's eyes flashed a sudden.

  "Sorry, I see, I didn't think about it."

  He nodded.

  Then, he took a look at the old John who looked yearningly at his hand Erguotou, showing a bright smile, to the bartender :

  " another glass of white wine."

  " yes, honorable elf lord."

  Soon, in the envy of the crowd, the bartender handed a cup of Erguotou to Old John.

  Looking at the clear wine in the glass, smelling the smell of wine different from ale, old John stared wide.

  God is on ! Old John can drink this noble drink one day !

  He sniffed carefully, with a hint of intoxication in his expression.

  He felt himself smelling gold pounds.

  Old John took the glass in his hand as if it were a treasure, gathered it up, and tasted it slightly.

  Spicy wine under the stomach, is very exciting, let him not resist a moment, violently coughed up, caused the elf warriors by the side laugh :

  "Hahaha, drink slowly, drink slowly. This wine is produced by our Elf Forest. It's very strong."

  "Cough cough cough...... this smell, feel strange, originally the nobles like to drink this ? I'm not used to it... "