Chapter 809 Players' Adventure Road

Old John told his story.

  It was the story of a happy family, how to break apart in a year, and he went from a farmer who could still feed and feed to a downcast free man who struggled on the verge of survival.

  Listening to his story, the elves' heart also heavy up, face with emotion.

  Along the way, they have seen all kinds of beautiful scenery, also saw all kinds of customs and customs, but also saw the tragic life of the common people in the human country.

  Old John is just the epitome of thousands of refugees, and many more than he has suffered.

  "Elves Country" The darkness of the human world is far more cruel than players think, even though the former maple leaf collar has seen a lot, but compared to the vast imperial territory, maple leaf collar is still rich.

  On the other hand, the life of the aristocrats is like heaven, intoxicated with money and luxury.

  This makes players have to feel that such a country can still be maintained, can only say that the existence of extraordinary power, let all unreasonable things, become reasonable.

  But at the same time, as you see and hear along the way, a doubt also gradually breeds in the player's heart.

  "Does the Eternal Church care nothing about the life of the common people of mankind?"

  Demasia asked puzzledly, after listening to old John's story.

  He's really confused.

  As an outstanding pyramid marketing (crossed out) missionary leader under the goddess' seat, he thinks he has some experience in this respect, and the more war-torn times, the better the opportunity to preach faith.

  In a person's most dangerous time, even if it is only a drop of grace, will also exchange the other side's infinite gratitude.

  For the church, this is the best time to expand the believer.

  Not to mention anything else, even if the Eternal Church set up a porridge shed in the city, it would have gained a group of devout believers among the refugees.

  And what they see now is that most churches don't care about what's going on in the territory.

  Of course, technically speaking, it's not really ignored, and Demasia has seen many priests help the poor along the way.

  It's just that, as a missionary leader, Demasia thought they could have done better, but they didn't try to do it.

  "Tube ? If only they had taken care of it, the priests and lords now only see the nobles."

  Old John shook his head.

  Demasia's brows creased deeper.

  It's not normal, it's not what a normal church should be.

  Even the priests have fallen, and the aristocrats, indulging in the life of intoxication, the gods don't care ?

  Anyway, it's time to punish ?

  After all, believers are the source of true God's power !

  Players priests will also be punished by the game system and goddesses, "Elves Kingdom" so the pursuit of authenticity, not to make low-level mistakes in this place ?

  "But the churches of the gods of trade, the gods of art, and the goddess of love and festivals are said to be much better, often helping the poor, but unfortunately there is no church in Luc."