Chapter 910 God War, Bottom Card

More vast than the dragon gods, the dragon power shrouded in the battlefield, the dragon ancestor Ulinos figure appeared in the world tree side.

  And with the arrival of Ulinos, there were platinum dragon king Rhinehart, and the last dragon god, the bronze dragon king.

  At this point, including the dragon ancestor Ulinos, who is in charge of the Golden Dragon God, all the ten existing dragon gods in the Segways universe have descended.

  "Iteo, you have just ended the war of gods and demons, and you have colluded with the demons of the abyss. As the Lord of the Ages, as the leader of the heavens, are you not ashamed?"

  In the shape of a dragon, Ulinos looked condescendingly at the Eternal Lord, his eyes full of disdain.

  But Eteo only smiled :

  "No, Ulinos, I never had the idea of colluding with demons." It's just for the time being, and when I become the master of the Segs universe, all the existences that threaten the safety of the universe will be erased by me..."

  "All right, all right, I don't trust your hypocrisy. Now that you're only one step away from achieving greatness, there's no need to fight and kill here anymore. Take a step back and promote your great power. No more disputes in the world of Segways.

  Ulinos said with some boredom.

  "No, under the crown of Ulinos, the choice lies with Eve, and if He is willing to submit, then the world of Segs will naturally usher in peace..."

  The Eternal Lord shook his head gently.

  "Oh, is this the master of the era ? It's really shameless to coerce the Lord's crown to submit to the Lord's crown, and to shift the responsibility of the Lord's war to the Lord's crown! "

  Hearing the words of the Eternal Lord, Myriel, the Black Dragon King, laughed and said strangely.

  Iteo, though, wasn't angry.

  The human master, still smiling, looked softly at the deadpan Eve :

  "Well, Eve, how are you thinking?"

  "Eve, don't listen to this fellow, I understand that this hypocritical bastard is simply not to be trusted. Before he became great, he was so arrogant and unbelieving, and if he did achieve greatness, he did not know how it would be.

  Ulinos glanced at Eve and said in a deep voice, while his eyes at Eteo became more and more disgusted.

  After listening to Ulinos, Eteo was still not angry.

  He just sighed and said with some regret :

  "So... ...under the crown of Ulinos, have you decided to take the side of Eve?"

  "No, under the European crown, the choice is yours, and if you are willing to withdraw, then the world of Segways will naturally usher in peace..."

  Ulinos replied.

  And he squinted again :

  "Of course... I haven't had a good fight in a long time, and I wouldn't mind if I had the opportunity to do it."

  " that's a pity."

  Iteo shook his head regretfully.

  And then he looked in a certain direction :

  "Under Lord's crown, under Rigdal's crown, how long will you be watching?"

  The voice fell, accompanied by two sighs, and two vast breaths slowly descended.

  One silver gray, one silver blue.

  It's Lord, the god of war and destruction, and Rigdal, the Starwatcher.

  At the same time, with the arrival of Lorde, there are the gods of the God of War, although the number is not as many as the human gods, but there are also nine.

  At this point, the faith of the gods of the whole heavens has come completely.

  "Eteo, I said in advance that I only deal with Ulinos, not the world of Segways."

  After the arrival, Lord's eyes swept over the red-ground scepter of life in the city of Chosen, and suddenly sank.

  Eteo glanced at him strangely and nodded gently.

  Then he looked at Ulinos and smiled and said :

  "Under the crown of Ulinos, now... ...do you still want to go to war with us?"

  Looking at the magnificent figure that appeared in the sky, Ulinos' eyes also gradually solemn.

  But his eyes swept from one of the heavenly gods, and finally he laughed, and he sounded coldly :

  "Oh, Eteo, unlike you, I have the pride of a dragon. Even if we have a stinking problem, we will never betray our true friends."

  " that's a shame."

  The Eternal Lord sighs gently.

  Then, his face sank, and he snapped :

  "In that case, fight!"

  With the Eternal Lord as the leader, the gods of the heavens erupted.

  And on Eve's side, the gods also burst into power.

  One divine domain after another unfolds, and the strange scenes of the interweaving forces of various laws emerge.

  For a moment, the sky of the whole Segway world was completely obscured by the brilliance of the sky.

  The battle of the true god, between the raised hands is the power to destroy the heavens and the earth.

  And dozens of gods, ranging from weak to powerful, fought at the same time, producing enough power to turn the Segs universe upside down.

  Even if they didn't choose the battlefield above the Segways world, they deliberately moved away from the plane, and the rest of the waves were enough to destroy everything.

  However, the battle between the gods naturally has a tacit understanding between the gods.

  The battle broke out, and Ulinos was the first to fly out of the realm that would have an impact on the world of Segways and into the void.

  He was followed by Lord, the god of war, and Rigdal, the guardian of the stars.

  The three powerful powers ascended into the void and fell into war.

  The dazzling light blooms in the void, and Ulinos's Longwei God Domain and Lord's War God Domain and Rigdal's Star God Domain collide together, creating a turbulent and strange scene.

  That vast power, even if only the aftermath, is enough to seriously hurt the demigod, and under the demigod, can be easily destroyed.

  And as the original dragon, as one of the oldest ancient gods in the world of Segways, Ulinos is worthy of the senior powerful power, even if it is one against two, unexpectedly also not bad.

  His huge figure travels through the void, facing both Lorde, the God of War and Destruction, and the Keeper of the Stars, but it does not fall.

  In addition, the rest of the dragon gods, the two new elf gods, also came to the void and fought with the heavenly gods.

  The power of vast terror erupted in the void around the Segs plane, all kinds of great divine domains collided with each other, and even more unlucky small planes collapsed in the battle of the gods, destroyed ... ...

  From the world of Segways, the sky was shining, and the unreal figures were flashing, and as the unreal and sacred figures flashed, one star after another exploded and collapsed.

  Each star means a plane that can be observed in the world of Segways.

  For a moment, centered on the Segways plane, the void of the universe presents a terrifying doomsday scene.

  And at the center of the vortex, the world of Segways, is left with Eve and Eternal Lord Eteo against each other.

  " under the crown of eve, now... ...it's just you and me."

  Standing in front of the army of God Wars, Eteo looked at Eve's divine power incarnation in front of the tree of the world and smiled proudly.

Behind him, the Legion of Angels and the Corps of Prayers, shrouded in divine glory, moved slowly, encircling the world's trees.

  At this moment, the power of God shrouded in the ground, dissipated.

  "Let me see how strong you are now!"

  After the words, I saw the Eternal Lord's order, and suddenly the army of God War acted.

  Chanting "For Eternal Glory," they launched an attack on the City of Chosen.

  Just in an instant, the magic defense barrier over the city of Chosen was shattered ... ... because it was unable to withstand the attack of the army of God.

  Seeing this scene, the city of God, the same restored action of the players look slightly changed.

  But soon, their hearts were filled with a stronger sense of war.

  "Stop them ! For our homeland, for the glory of the goddess ! Fight!

  Li Mu held up the lion's heart sword and roared.

  " for our home, for the glory of the goddess!"

  Players roared, one after another pulled out weapons, to meet the coming enemy.

  The next second, the brilliance of the light blooms in their bodies, and the breath of the gods explodes completely.

  All the players who participate in the battle, the breath of the instant skyrocketed, reached the level of the angels and prayers of the Legion of God !

  At this moment, all the players gathered in the City of Chosen, have gained God's family !

  "Come on ! Brave Chosen!

  In the kingdom of the world tree, the control of the game system, under Eve's command completely liberated the player's god of the goblin king Fenier waved his fist.

  " ho -!"

  On the battlefield, Imhetel, the Titan giant, pounded his chest and pounced on the descending angels and semi-holys.

  His look was ugly, and he tore an angel that rushed up to pieces, and the violent appearance made the angels and prayers slightly discolored.

  On the other side, several elf demigods also roared and joined the battle.

  Kyrez wields a spear, Diana raises her bow, and along with Mars the Golden Dragon, Mercury the Silver Dragon and Venus, they tangle with the demigods of the Legion of Divine War.

  At the same time, the dragons from Dragon Island and the warriors of the underworld are not willing to lag behind, one after another to join the battlefield.

  Dragon chanting bursts, roaring everywhere, they and players together, with the invasion of the city of God war army launched a fight !

  At the same time, the Eternal Lord took a step to Eve's presence.

  In him, the vastness of divine power bursts out instantly.

  Eve snorted and gently pulled, opening up a different space, enveloping his true god incarnation and the figure of the Eternal Lord.

  Looking at the sudden change, the Eternal Lord was surprised.

  He smiled and said :

  "Eve's crown, you are still so kind, and at this time, you will not forget to open up a different space."

  "But don't forget that if you don't have to fight me, here... ...you'll only lose faster..."

  "What the fuck? Let's talk about it!"

  Eve laughs.

  At the end of the words, the red glow bloomed in His hands, and a crimson cage enveloped Eteo's body.

  The next moment, the cage light flashed, into the body of Eteo, and Eteo's original powerful breath, instantly dropped a lot ... ...

  " withered heart?"

  Feeling the power of the seal that appeared in the body, Ito's eyes were somewhat surprised.

  He sighed a little :

  "I have to say, Eve, you have a lot of good things in your hands..."

  Looking at the heart of the withered hit, but the breath is only a few points of the eternal Lord, Eve's eyes are more solemn.

  He snorted coldly, and the space behind him tore, and the roots of the world tree slowly emerged. Then, the golden and green light bloomed, and the realm of nature and life was completely opened.

  " nature and life god domain?"

  Itoyang raised his eyebrows and reached out his hand to tap the giant tree of divine power, which burned out in the white and golden flames.

  The next moment, a white and golden sun blooms behind Him, and the brilliance spreads in different spaces with the roar of thunder.

  He also unfolded his divine domain !

  Divine domain unfolded, white and golden light quickly swallowed the golden green nature and life divine domain, just in a moment, Eve opened up the different space on the smash !

  Rolling ... ...

  Even under the seal of the fallen heart, the power of the Eternal Lord is still crushing on Eve's incarnation of the true God, who is also as powerful as the divine power !

  The glory dissipated, and the figure of Eteo appeared again in front of the tree of the world.

  And at this moment, Eve's divine power incarnation, has been in the just divine collision suffered a heavy blow.

  "Surrender, this is the last chance, your heart has not much effect on me, and now you... ...can't beat me."

  "Surrend, if I can, I don't want the Segway world to collapse again."

  Ito said faintly.

  Looking at his confident look, Eve's eyes congealed slightly.

  And then, suddenly, I laughed :

  "I'm sorry, I've never considered the possibility of bowing to you."

  And with that, he changed his words :

  " not to mention..."

  "Do you really feel that my heart is trying to suppress your power?"

  "Hmm?"

  Eteo picked his brow lightly.

  He turned his eyes to Eve, and he saw Eve's body suddenly shine, and the body slowly began to become transparent.

  Then the translucent true god incarnates into light, blending into the body of the tree of the world.

  The next moment, the towering world tree trembles slightly.

  An obscure wave of energy spreads around the tree of the world and quickly spreads to every part of the Segways world.

  The whole world of Segways, a slight shock.

  The power of the vast void poured down towards the Segways plane, and in the stars, the warring gods stopped and looked suspiciously at the Segways plane.

  The Segs plane is like a huge vortex incarnate, and it begins to swallow up the energy of the void around it.

  Even the planes that were destroyed in the battle of God were pulled towards the world of Segways.

  They collapse and eventually become the most essential energy, swallowed up by the Segs plane.

  At the same time, above the origins of the Segways world, the pantheon of repressing the origins suddenly trembled.

  A red glow blooms on the pantheon.

  It's nothing else, it's the power of the heart !

  This seal type of true artifact, the seal is not the divine power of Eteo, but by using the divine power of Eteo as a springboard, suppressing His manipulation of the pantheon !

  The next moment, as if it could not withstand the oppression of some force, the rift appeared in the pantheon.

  Immediately after that, this thousand-year-old shrine in the world of Segways collapsed !