Chapter 826 The Key to Greatness

After listening to Ulinos, Eve was silent.

  Honestly, he wasn't interested in saving the universe or anything like that.

  He just wants to live.

  Of course, knowing that the Segs universe is a "nutrient pool" of constant reincarnation, he does not want to linger, but wants to be truly free.

  However, it is only a helpless choice to say that He is inclined to fight, and if the escape really succeeds, with His character, He does not hesitate to choose to flee.

  But whether it's on the run or fighting, Eve doesn't think reincarnation to the next universe is a good choice.

  He believes that nothing can be pinned on others alone, and that the reincarnationists are entirely pinned on the return of the missing Neo, which in Eve's view is just a gamble to hand over fate to others.

  Eve doesn't like it, he prefers to have his fate in his own hands.

  Not only that, from the cycle of the universe, each time the universe is expanding, the power of law is increasing, but the power of myth is weakening, time is also shortening.

  And judging from the words of Ulinos, while the Segs universe is like an "incubation machine" programmed to run, it also has a self-healing mechanism, otherwise the abyss would not have evolved all the time, and the powerful ancient gods would not have weakened ... ...

  The next universe, it could be more difficult.

  Not to mention, whether or not the next universe is uncertain, after all, who knows when the sleeping Lord will awaken ?

  Even if there is, the next reincarnation, will he also lose memory ?

  You know, the recovery of the tree of the world acquired the memory of its predecessors, has lost a lot of key parts ... ...

  In addition, there is the question of the attitude of the Eternal Lord towards Him.

  Although the other side has not directly targeted Him, but judging from the Eternal Church's practice of the Elves over the millennium, the fear of the tree of the world, Eve is suspicious that this increasingly narrow-minded deity will not let Him go.

  And if such a true God had become a great power, Eve couldn't imagine what he would have done to him ... ...

  Eve was also a human.

  As a human being, he knows some of the darkness of human nature.

  Ulinos's idea, perhaps, is wishful thinking.

  Eve doesn't want to gamble on this, just as he doesn't want to give his fate to others.

  Speaking of which, Eve is not a selfless presence like her predecessor.

  He's not great. He's just an ordinary man with his own selfish desires and great power.

  It's just that Eve is willing to give something and save something if she can save herself.

  And besides that, there's the biggest reason ... ...

  That is, Eve doesn't think he can achieve greatness.

  Of course, this requires him to verify one thing first.

  "Under the crown of Ulinos, you mentioned that the land of origin currently has seven keys, so... ...do you know what the powers of these keys are?"

  asked Eve.

  Suddenly heard him ask this question, Ulinos was a little stunned, and then, the dragon's ancestor smiled, said :