Chapter 874 Follow-up, War

The snow gradually stopped, but the sky was still dark, cloudy and cold.

    Demasia in the crowd put away the magic video stone in her hand and looked into the middle of the square a little complicated.

    "Dead ? Old John just died?"

    Looking at the gradual exit of the powerful, the players are still a little stunned.

    "Undead, what do you expect? This is Mania, the base of the Eternal Church in the world of Segways."

    Demasia sighed and said.

    "But as a goddess's god, he must have returned to the kingdom of God now, and in a sense, it's another beginning."

    With that, Demasia looked into the sky.

    When John Sr. was martyred, he clearly saw the floating golden photons, much like the situation after the players died, but looked more sacred.

    According to the setting of the Elf Kingdom, this is probably the expression of ascension to the Kingdom of God.

    " so what do we do next?"

    One player asked reluctantly.

    Run all the way, people did not rescue, their mood is not beautiful.

    "Of course he's done what he's not done and publicize today's trial."

    said Demasia, looking in awe.

    With that, he took out the magic image stone, on which the image of old John could be faintly seen.

    It was old John's impassioned rebuke, and the judgmental bishop's messy rebuke, until finally, old John's figure disappeared into the flames ... ...

    "Of course, the current version is not hot enough, it's not emotional enough, we need to continue processing it, and then... spread it. "In addition, connect with the life believers in the dungeon of the Doloria Castle prison."

    Looking at the crystal-like transparent image stone, Demasia squinted her eyes.

    With that, he turned his head and looked in the direction of the castle prison.

    " the castle prison that will never be broken..."

    He ripped the corner of his mouth off.

    ……

    Doloria Castle Prison, Dungeon.

    The gate slowly opened, the light penetrated into the dark world, and the figure of the dungeon guard appeared in the sight of the prisoners and the left-behind guards.

    The guards, with a flash in their eyes, quickly gathered around them, and asked eagerly :

    " boss, how's it going out there?"

    "How's the mentor ? Hearing that the Eternal Church will judge today... "

    "Are the elves ready to rescue the mentor?"

    They looked forward to it, and even the prisoners in the cells cast their eyes full of hope.

    Only, when their sight and the guard captain's lost appearance collided, the heart quickly thumped, had a little bad feeling.

    " hey..."

    The captain of the guard sighed.

    His eyes were red, with crystal tears.

    " the mentor... ...is martyred."

    He choked, his words filled with grief.

    Hearing the news of the thunderbolt, the people in the dungeon stood where they were.