Chapter 860 Farewell to Boxed Lunch

By the time the box lunch was re-entered the game, it was 12 days after Segway World.

  Yoyo woke up from his sleep and found himself lying in the villa that little salt meow gave him some time ago.

  Outside the window, is the beautiful scenery of the city on the top of the mountain, blue sky and white clouds, the minaret of the castle, the bells of the church, with a personal peace of mind.

  The body is covered with a layer of elf woven quilt given to him by several elf elders of the shadow tribe after the last time he helped the shadow tribe settle down. It is very soft and comfortable.

  And at the bedside, the nightingale was holding his head with one hand, with his eyes slightly closed, nodding and napping.

  Seeing her slightly dull sleeping position, the eyes of the box lunch showed a smile, but, that smile quickly flashed by, became dark.

  With a light breath, he carefully rolled over out of bed.

  However, the nightingale clearly did not sleep deep, and the box lunch was just moved, and she woke up.

  With a little tears of the eyes are still a little at a loss, and after seeing the boxed lunch, the eyes suddenly stared wide, showing joy.

  " you... you're awake at last!"

  She gripped it with excitement.

  Boxed lunch subconsciously wanted to avoid, but eventually I do not know what to remember, let the other side grab their own hand.

  "Did you know ? During this time, I, Hulu, Chopin, Optimists ? how much people worry about you ? Are you back in the world ? Why don't you contact them? "

  The nightingale spoke quickly, with a touch of dissatisfaction on his face.

  However, behind that dissatisfaction, is the thick joy, and hidden in the depths of the joy of a trace of worry.

  Boxed lunch smiled apologetically.

  His smile was stiff, but under it, there was an indescribable tenderness.

  It's like an iron-blooded man who can't express his feelings, clumsily expressing his apologies :

  " sorry to worry you."

  With that, he looked out of the room :

  " and they?"

  Nightingales naturally know who they are.

  She pout mouth, first from the side brought a bowl of delicious fruit porridge, forced into the box lunch hand :

  "Eat something first, 12 days, although you are already a golden professional, but sleep so long, also should be hungry, in addition, gourd they went to do daily tasks, a while estimated to be back."

  Looking at the fruit porridge handed by the nightingale, the box lunch hesitated for a moment.

  But soon, he secretly took it, spooned it gently and ate it.

  Fruit porridge is made by the nightingale himself, referring to the cooking skills on the Blue Star, and combining the unique fruit brewing process of the Elf clan, sweet, fragrant and refreshing.

  The box lunch is eaten one by one, which seems to be very enjoyable and rare.

  It felt like I wanted to write down this delicious moment forever.

  Watching him enjoy his own fruit porridge, the nightingale looked contented, holding her chin and smiling in her eyes.

  For a moment, the atmosphere in the bedroom was very warm.