Chapter 923 Sunrise Morning (1): Advent

Tony's eyes fell on the last spot of light.

    It's the only spot of light beyond the tree of the world.

    As his attention shifts, the picture of the silent world fades, and the last spot suddenly magnifies, and a new scene appears in his vision ... ...

    The first thing that catches your eye is a vast continent.

    Above the continent, mountains, winding rivers flow through the plains and eventually into the sea.

    The picture is magnified, magnified, and fixed on the plain.

    The view is becoming clear, with views of lush forests, endless wheat fields, and dirt paths that travel through the wheat fields.

    The viewing angle gradually shifts from top to head.

    As the perspective changes, the scene changes, the lush forest becomes gloomy and quiet, and the golden wheat fields turn into overgrown wilderness.

    Then, what caught your eye was a magnificent city.

    However, the city is dilapidated, the ruins are still black bloodstained and long claw marks, and in the streets, human-shaped monsters are beating their chests, fighting with the hooded elves.

    The elves roared, shining like the gods of war.

    And behind them, in the corner of the city, a few ragged children were huddled together, praying to a small statue.

    Above the sky, clouds rolled, thick dark clouds obscured the sun.

    The whole world, it seems, has cast a deep shadow.

    However, if you look closely, you will see the distant sky, rolling clouds, a faint ray of golden sunshine breaking through the darkness.

    It's like the dawn.

    The next moment, the picture is completely frozen, a new line of introduction slowly emerges ... ...

    [Morning World]

    [The Morning World was once one of the main planes of Iteo, the Eternal Lord. After the fall of Iteo, this plane was contaminated by the power of the Creator and plunged into a terrifying chaos until the arrival of the Elven Chosen. Bringing new light to this dark world...

    [Darkness will disappear, dawn will come... ...brave Chosen, in this chaotic world, will you become a dust in history, or a savior of hope?]

    [Difficulty of Getting Started: * * *]

    [Recommendation index: * * * * ]

    [Special effects: All Elf Chosen who chooses to be born and active in the morning light plane will receive a certain blessing from the goddess. This effect is only effective in the morning light plane and other new worlds.]

    " morning world!"

    Tony's eyes are shining.

    "Elves Country" international clothing has been in the beginning of more than half a year, of which, the most famous birth point is the Morning World.

    This is the most important new map of the new expansion of Elf Country, "The Tree of the World", which is dangerous everywhere, but also rich in resources, no worse than the origin plane Segways world.

    The gap is that the dawn world's energy levels are limited to demigods, while the fully restored segs world can accommodate the power of true myths.