Chapter 928 Sunrise Morning (6): Ice Fort

The wind roared and disturbed the somewhat haggard silver hair of Athos.

The old mage, leaning on his staff, stared at the rolling clouds above the sky, deep and sad, as if to pass through time and space.

At this moment, his already steep back seemed to be more curved.

" sorry... mr. athos, i don't know..."

Tony opened his mouth and looked guilty.

Athos, though, quickly took back his sights from the sky.

He took a deep breath and squeezed out a somewhat ugly smile :

"It's okay, Lord Tony. It's all in the past."

"The great disaster has brought indelible damage to everyone, and it is precisely because of this that we know the beauty of peace, we know the value of blue sky and white clouds..."

"As survivors, we are already much luckier than those who died."

"It's what we survivors should do to live well and to live hard for that possible future."

"We should be strong and must be strong, the dead are gone, but we can't forget that we still have a future..."

Athos' words are sound and seem to contain a force of incomparable firmness.

Looking at his persistent eyes, Tony's heart was awe-inspiring.

"Mr. Athos, you are a strong elder. After talking to you, I realized how cowardly I was."

Tony sighed slightly.

Looking at the old man of firm faith, he could not help but think of himself at this moment.

He remembers the frustrations he had experienced since he was a child, and he remembers the recent lovelorn with a more fascinated attitude into the game, actually for escapism of self-anesthesia ... ...

Indulging in games and causing a relationship to break up is just a sign.

He has always known that what really surrounds himself, is buried in his bones introversion and inferiority ... ...

Because introverted, so do not love social, because inferiority complex, so escapist, indulge in the game.

Also because of this, will be in the relationship with girlfriend, time and again in the conflict when not to solve the problem as the goal and efforts, but every time choose to escape.

Avoiding again and again, choosing silence after conflict, choosing to turn to the game, and finally getting the other side's complete disappointment.

It's just a vicious circle.

He was much worse than Athos, who faced the painful past, and than the old man who buried his grief and continued to move on.

"No, Lord Tony, please be confident that you are willing to embark on a journey for us, and that is enough to show your strength and kindness."

"Without you, we probably wouldn't have got here at all."

Athos shook his head and said.

Tony smiled wryly and did not answer.

Strong ? Mercy ?

No ... ...

He knew he was willing to participate because it was a "game".

He was nowhere near as sublime as Athos claimed.

That's why he felt more ashamed to look at the grateful and respectful eyes of the crowd.