Chapter 836 Moonlight Queen

Consciousness was lost, and the vision of the four seasons changed suddenly.

  The magic around suddenly becomes extremely rich, between a breath and a breath, the pores of the whole body seem to be cheering.

  As the four seasons of sunny and rainy vision gradually recovered, he found himself in a lush forest, as if he had returned to the forest of elves.

  But when he looked at the little map, he found himself transported to a place he had never been before.

  Not only that, the signal of the game system seems to have suddenly become poor, and the refresh of the chat channel has become card-by-card.

  It wasn't until a moment later that the signal gradually stabilized.

  The call in the dark has disappeared, four sunny and rainy looking behind, but also can see a light door, it is clear that he just came from there.

  He looked up again to the sky, where there were no stars, but a silver-blue full moon hanging high.

  That's not the same moon as the segs world.

  "Ectopic plane ? Or is it half plane?"

  Four seasons of sunshine and rain, the heart moves slightly.

  One day in the forest winding paths lead to the distance, the path on both sides of the insects, some colorful light flying in the forest, that is some of the four seasons of sunshine and rain can not be named energy life.

  The view is beautiful, no less than the forest of elves.

  However, already saw the beauty of the Elf Forest of the four seasons of sunshine and rain is not too surprised, he just habitually cut a Meitu punching card, upload the game's personal column bask.

  Well... it's what a lot of players like to do when they get to the new map, just in the game.

  After doing this, he walked down the winding path to the depths of the map.

  I don't know where this is.

  But when it comes, it's all here, we have to explore ?

  Fortunately, the winding path was not long, and it didn't take long to leave the forest.

  Beyond the forest is a field, and deep in the field, scattered with white buildings, it seems to be a village and town.

  And see that familiar boulder, and jade cold and other elf city after the same building, four seasons of sunny and rainy eyes finally appeared a bit of surprise.

  This... ...is clearly a town belonging to the Elvens.

  Lighting through the building, twinkling in the dark, added a little pyrotechnic to the quiet night.

  Occasionally, you can hear laughter.

  " elf building... ...where elves live?"

  The curiosity of the four seasons was suddenly aroused.

  He stepped in the direction of the town.

  The town was not far away, and the rain accelerated its pace and arrived in the town within ten minutes.

  To tell the truth, if it wasn't for the small map in the upper right corner that reminded him that it was a strange place, otherwise, the four seasons would have thought he had returned to the elf town of the elf forest.

  I can't help it. It's really like the town in front of me.

  Whether it's architectural style, or architectural layout, it's true.