Chapter 913 Rigg Dahl ?

The segs universe, one after another, has human settlement in the plane.

  In churches with statues of the Eternal Lord, majestic idols shine, and beneath them, devout believers kneel feverishly and pray.

  "Great Eternal Lord, you are the light of mankind, you are the mentor of civilization, you are the guardian of the past, present, and future of the human world..."

  The hymn of the sacred rang slowly, floating and gathering.

  That reverent and ethereal voice, resounding through the sky, through the crystal walls, and finally echoing in the vastness of the void ... ...

  "Great Eternal Lord, you are the light of mankind, you are the mentor of civilization, you are the guardian of the past, present, and future of the human world..."

  The sound of praise echoes, louder and more neater.

  Even in the void of the battle of God, the gods heard the sound of prayer from all sides.

  At the same time, the Eternal Lord, bathed in the light, as the center of prayer, suddenly opened his arms.

  The golden lines began to interweave on his gorgeous robes, and a great breath of vicissitudes slowly rose from him.

  Countless visions began to interweave behind Him, changing like a lantern.

  In the picture, there are blood-drinking human tribes, there are constantly building human castles, there are spectacular and solemn palace cities ... ...

  There's farming and hunting, there's fighting and war, there's magic and creation ... ...

  Those pictures are the history and changes of the entire human civilization in the Segs universe !

  The picture is constantly changing and evolving, from the wild Titan era when the earliest humans appeared, to the later Twilight era when the environment was harsh, from the Twilight era when the environment was harsh, to the silver era that flourished, and finally. Into the pinnacle of human civilization, the eternity of almost every plane of the Segs universe ... ...

  And the sun emblem, which represents the eternal Lord, also runs through the picture, faintly, can see a sacred figure, in that picture gently walk.

  The picture is changing, and the illusory figure is becoming clear. When the final revolution comes, the ancient order collapses, and the illusory figure is gradually solidified.

  It's none other than "Eternal Lord Eteo".

  More precisely, it represents the human image of Eteo, the modernization of the [human] deity.

  And his figure, soon coincided with the open-armed Eteo ... ...

  At the same time, the white and gold robes on Eteo's body, that represents the human imagery of the pattern instantly lit up !

  The human deity... ...consolidated.

  The great power of the vastness erupted in the Eternal Lord Eteo, and his look became more majestic.

  The army of divine warfare, shrouded in the holy light, leaned over and worshipped Him.

  At this moment, Ito, the Eternal Lord, seemed to be the center of the whole universe.

  At this moment, he finally became the true God of the human race !

  " did it work?"

  Looking at the power of the Eternal Lord's instant surge and the power of the new law, Ulinos' eyes were complex.

  And Eve's look, also gradually solemn.

  The brilliance twinkled, Eteo opened his eyes gently, and the golden light flashed through His pupils.

  He looked down at his new robe and smiled :

  "Eve's crown, I'm the first to take this step..."

  "It's just a success in rallying the human gods. Show me off until you become a true great power."

  Eve laughs.

  After listening to Eve's words, Eteo's smile was even brighter.

  His body slowly rises above Eve's slant, looking commandingly at Eve and the tree of the world behind Eve.

  "What's the hurry ? Under Eve's crown, it's just beginning.

  Ito smiled lightly.

  Then, he held out his right hand, and the light of his hand twinkled, and a ball of light gleaming with colorful brilliance appeared.

  The ball of light beats and twinkles, like a leaping heart.

  " the source of the elements!"

  Aurora and Eris looked slightly changed and their eyes were angry.

  Source of Elements ... ...

  Eve's eyes are a little congealed.

  Source of Elements !

  It is one of the three true artifacts of the World Tree, created by his predecessor to repair the original damaged Segs plane during the Twilight Era.

  It was captured by Eteo after the Millennium War.

  This artifact has the power to repair the origins of the world.

  But its true power is not to repair, but to assimilate ... ...

  Its "repair" is in fact to assimilate the power of the void into the source of the plane.

  Everything can be assimilated ... ...

  With it, the owner can assimilate a power into any power he wants !

  And this magical ability, the whole of the Segways universe, is only owned by the source of the elements.

  To be more precise, only this true artifact, built with the key to the origin of the Segs universe, has !

  That's right, the origin key.

  The key to the origin of the tree of the world, captured by Eteo thousands of years ago, is located in the source of the elements of the head of the three true artifacts !

  Picking up the source of the elements, the Eternal Lord looked at Rigdal, the guardian of the stars on the other side.

  " rigdal, the blood of origin."

  He gave a cry.

  Rigdal nodded gently and took a bottle of golden blood from his arms, and the power of God flashed into the hands of the Eternal Lord.

  Seeing the golden blood, Eve's eyes congealed.

  It's no stranger to him, exactly the same as the mysterious blood that Dwarves and forging God Dolft once gave him !

  " origin... blood!"

  Eve muttered the name in silence, with an expression of solemnity, faintly guessing what the origin of the blood was ... ...

  And Eteo took the blood, glanced at it, looking very satisfied.

  "Thank you. I'll keep my promise to you when I'm great."

  He said to Rigdahl.

  Rigdahl nodded slightly and smiled back, his eyes continuing to converge on the tree of the world.

  That sight, it's hot.

  And the Eternal Lord collects the blood of origin and lifts the source of elements high.

  His look, gradually majesty.

  The next moment, the vast power of God in Eteo's body, His hands of the colorful elements of the source of light, suddenly changed.

  The colorful brilliance gradually faded, only the orange light more and more flourished.

  Soon, the leaping heart, turned into a constantly rotating orange light mass !

  "Damn ! He wants to assimilate the key to the origin of the Segs universe ! He will assimilate the universe and promote the great power ! Stop him!

  Ulinos' expression changed dramatically, exclaiming.

  Now that he has chosen to stand on the side of the tree of the world, the dragon has to fight the Eternal Lord.