Chapter 848 Re-establishment of Covenants

The realm of darkness vanished, and Holdel's breath also collided with the kingdom of the dead, and the kingdom of darkness and shadow trembled slightly, and soon with his master, collapsed and began to collapse ... ...

  From afar, you can only see the spectacular scene of the broken kingdom of God in the sky.

  Hella, the god of death, stood high above the air.

  He put away the slightly dim sickle of death in his hand, and the dark and shadow of Holdell's fall turned into two deep streams of black and gray, and returned to Hella's hands.

  With a gentle grip, he put away the divine form, and his majestic gaze swept past the dead of the underworld who faced each other on the battlefield :

  "Holdel the betrayer has fallen, and in the name of the master of the underworld, I choose to submit to... ...or destroy... ..."

  His voice, majestic and solemn, resounded over the underworld and spread far and far.

  The whole world, it seems, was completely quiet at this moment.

  Seeing the true gods of their faith fall, hearing the majestic oracles of Hella, some of the gods of darkness and shadow, and the gods of the gods of darkness and shadow.

  They looked sad, and then they looked terrible, and rushed to Hella like madness ... ...

  They didn't go too far, though.

  Hella simply glanced at them, and all the resistances trembled, looked painful, and then exploded to pieces and to pieces under the influence of some mysterious force ... ...

  That is the power of the master of the underworld, and all existences belonging to the underworld are restricted by the master of the underworld, and are controlled by the master of the underworld.

  Seeing this scene, still some struggle of the dark family stared wide eyes, can no longer restrain the heart of shock and fear, face awe.

  " pat..."

  I don't know who threw away the weapon first.

  Soon, the Dark Legion warriors, who had just been fighting the Spirits, dropped their weapons ... ...

  A series of weapons fell, and all the underworld creatures involved in the rebellion gave up resistance, and even the shadow monsters shivered and lay on the ground.

  Everyone, slowly kneeling in the direction of Hella.

  Even Shuus, the god of eternal sleep, and Ina, the silent lady, are no exception.

  Their eyes were complex and aweful, and they also gave up resistance, withdrew their divine power, and worshipped Hella ... ...

  The true gods who follow have fallen, and they are not even medium gods and as the true gods of the underworld, they have no qualifications to resist, but to bow down and pray for forgiveness from the new masters of the underworld.

  " welcome master of the underworld, god of death, under the crown of hella..."

  They bowed their proud heads and bowed respectfully to Hella.

  And with the action of the two myths, other underworld creatures belonging to the Dark Legion bowed their heads, respectfully :

  " welcome master of the underworld, god of death, under the crown of hella..."

  The vast sound, slowly ringing in the underworld, spread further and further.

  And in another battlefield, the underworld of the Segways plane.