Chapter 867. That's not what we said

It's not known what happened in the Doloria Castle prison.

  However, as John, the god of the Church of Life, was ambushed by the Eternal Church, the conflict between the two churches in the world of Segways has intensified.

  Two months after John Sr. lost track, there were rallies and protests in cities of the human kingdom, frequent conflicts, and even the Eternal Church was attacked and burned by disgruntled people.

  Benedict II, then the pope of the Eternal Church, was said to be furious on the spot and ordered the arrest and execution of all the "thugs" involved in the burning of the church.

  The relationship between the Eternal Church and the Imperial Poor, and the Church of Life, is becoming more and more similar.

  Only, with the secret support of the Church of Life, the riots across the Empire were like wildfires on the autumn grasslands, extinguished here, and there again.

  And at this time, both the imperial aristocrats and the clergy of other forces were moved by the energy of the Church of Life in this storm.

  Unknowingly, once the weak church, has already had the ability to shake the eternal church foundation of the first largest church of Segs !

  Of course, when the insider thinks of the true identity of the goddess of life, of the relationship between the tree of the world and the eternal Lord and even those who once believed in the true gods, there is a sense that they should have been.

  Some of the weak gods, who have been oppressed by the human gods for thousands of years and have been squeezed into their living space, are even relieved to see the Eternal Church such a headache.

  But the Church of Life presents a slightly eerie calm compared to the strong reaction of the Eternal Church.

  Both the Church of Life itself and the gods of life led by the tree of the world behind the Church of Life seem to be restraining, or waiting for something.

  "Waiting ? Obviously, Lord Goddess is delaying time, after all, with the passage of time, we have more and more players, strength because of the stronger, in the human world buried more and more nails, under the growth of one and the other, must be the advantage in me ah.

  Outside Mania, Demasia, hooded and human-like, shook her head and looked proudly at the new players behind her discussing the continent.

  Most of these players are new players who join the Heart of Nature, with average strength barely touching silver, and this time they followed Demasia to the Holy Mania Empire in disguised caravans.

  The goddess released the mission of preaching, as the first shoe education (not) leader, Demasia naturally will not be willing to be behind the scenes.

  Long after returning from Dragon Island and taking some players and dragons to harm the gold mines of several great aristocrats, he took some newcomers to join the missionary revelry.

  Of course, the reason why he brought new people without old people is only because of the guild's internal boss group.

  The old and the old are not deceived, the kind of priests who keep the bottom.

  "It's Dema!"

  " hit the nail on the head!"

  "Great!"

  "Big guy beg to fly!"

  Behind, the other players that one after another of the sound of flattery, the pat of Demasia is quite comfortable.