Chapter 832 Titan Giants

Dragon descendant Warcraft was awakened and attacked the players.

  Feeling its intrepid breath, players quickly realize that even if they add a piece, they won't be opponents.

  A group of people did not hesitate, hastily turned around, Sa Yazi ran.

  But the awakened Warcraft did not seem to want to let them go.

  It roared and swooped at the players, tearing the trees to pieces along the way.

  More than one meter thick ancient wood one after another collapsed, the earth shook, and feeling the other side of the horror of the power, the players are more heart-wrenching.

  However, after a few hundred meters of flight, the players found out the wrong ... ...

  Because after they escaped from the cave, the other side didn't chase them.

  The other side, it seems, doesn't have the interest, or... the ability to go after them all the time.

  Not only that, but the speed of this terrifying dragon-born warcraft... seems a little too slow.

  According to what they know about the flying birds of dragon blood, speed is definitely their most powerful ability. A line of players spread out and run away. Ben is ready for someone to be targeted and sacrificed, but the result is... ...a few hundred meters. No one was overtaken by the other.

  And at this time, the slowest running four seasons with the courage to turn back, use the eagle eye skill carefully looked at the other side, finally a bright eye :

  "No ! It's hurt ! It's not as powerful as it is!"

  Hearing the words of four sunny and rainy seasons, players have turned back and finally found the problem of this dragon descendant warcraft.

  At its wings, a wound almost tore half of its body, and just as it lay in the cave, the players did not notice.

  The wound was deep, and even the flesh and blood of the guts could be seen, faintly black.

  And on the edge of the wound, you can see traces of magic burning, as well as several broken arrows.

  I'm sure it was the mercenary who attacked the human village.

  This serious injury, if changed to ordinary warcraft, I'm afraid it's not good, but the dragon's warcraft vitality is stronger than the general warcraft, I'm afraid that the other side can support to now.

  In other words, even if the other person's breath is scary, I'm afraid... ...it's just a strong man.

  Can fight !

  The players were refreshed and saw hope.

  Yeye and Nana looked at each other, nodded, and shouted to his teammates :

  "Come back ! It hurts badly ! Can fight!

  At the order, the players stopped running, but regrouped and started fighting.

  "Elves Country" has been opened for more than a year and a half, and in the game, also passed six years, such a long time, players have already summed up how to fight with Warcraft.

  To deal with this kind of seriously injured strong warcraft, do not need to fight head-on, just need to walk all the time, consume the other side's physical strength, live will consume the other side enough.

  So, a line of players cooperated with each other, began to use the speed advantage of the elves in the forest, around the huge dragon of Warcraft to swim and attack.