Chapter 850 The Goddess's Family

Eve's arrival on the Segways stage in the name of the world tree naturally means that the oak guards, the former angels, can let go.

  Over time, the number of these big men is no longer just over a hundred.

  Over the past few years, Eve's every power increase and even the magic change of the Elf Forest have contributed to the evolution of a number of trees.

  At this moment, there were more than 500 oak guards in Eve's kingdom.

  It's still a situation Eve never deliberately nurtured.

  In fact, with cheaper and more eager players, Oak Guards no longer need to be the main force of the Natural Legion.

  However, the Oak Guard is peaceful, powerful and vibrant, and a fanatical believer, so it doesn't need to be the main force of the army, but it's useful in many other ways.

  For example, in the construction of cities, they often serve as laborers to provide strength, and they are loyal and reliable, and they can also become loyal guardians of cities.

  Not to mention, as natural druids, they can participate in the production of Elf Forest, in crop cultivation and variety improvement... ...and are all-rounders.

  Therefore, when an oak guard left the kingdom of God and descended to the forest of the elves, they soon welcomed a group of players' guilds to pull and kneel, and soon confused and wonderful face forced the players to the ship of thieves.

  From this day on, whether it is the urban construction of the Elf Forest, or agricultural production, the figure of Gao Dashu people, I am afraid will be everywhere.

  Of course, that's later.

  And as Eve no longer hides her identity, news of the recovery of the world tree spread throughout the Segways plane and throughout the universe.

  Within a few days, Eve was surprised to find that the number of believers had soared again ... ...

  This time, though, the variety of believers is a bit mixed.

  Although quite a few are still elves and half elves, but other races such as humans, dwarves, goblins, even vampires and other intelligent races also appeared many believers ... ...

  As the master of the silver era, even if the former world tree did not deliberately expand faith, its legacy of faith is not cheap.

  Even after a thousand years, when Eve re-entered the stage of history as the tree of the world, he still enjoyed the legacy of his predecessor.

  Of course, Eve, who already knows the condition of the Eternal Lord, knows that believing in this kind of thing is risky after all, so he can't rely too much on it.

  In Eve's view, this may have something to do with the idea of faith.

  When the number of believers is large enough, the collection of ideas of all beings accumulates the will of too many believers, and for believers who often pray to the true God, confession and confession are often the main contents of their prayers.

  In other words, these ideas are often negative, and when the accumulation reaches a large enough amount, it is likely to exceed the limits of the true God.

  And this is also "pollution" in the usual sense.

  With hundreds of millions or more of the Eternal Lord's followers, it is hard to avoid His influence from this point of view.

  Fortunately, Eve has the key to the New World Universe, the green light that gives Him the power to swallow.

  With this key, Eve can gain the power of faith while using the ability to swallow the power of faith to transform the power of faith into pure, unaffected by the idea of faith.