Chapter 899, the decisive battle begins

In the north-central part of Elf's Forest, a medium-sized player guild stronghold.

  Low-level players are busy, under the command and teaching of senior players, participating in the construction of strongholds.

  This is a player stronghold with a capacity of about 3,000 people, and there are many, many more in the whole Elf Forest.

  They are usually built by small and medium-sized guilds, equivalent to the "village" in the Elf Forest, generally belonging to a nearby player's main city.

  And this stronghold in front of you belongs to the heart of nature's main city of Grey Harbor.

  Like Grey Harbor, this stronghold is also built on the banks of the Vimur River, across the river from the Holy Mania Empire.

  Oh, no, it may not be called the Holy Mania Empire now, but it needs to be changed to the Mania Republic.

  Like Grey Harbor, the stronghold enjoys the dividends of water trade as a port, where ships often resupply.

  Therefore, the whole stronghold has developed quite a bit.

  At this moment, on the docks of the stronghold, some players are loading and unloading goods in full swing.

  Suddenly, the dazzling light bloomed in the eastern sky, causing the players to stop the action, curiously looked at the sky.

  "What's that ? A miracle?"

  Looking at the dazzling brilliance of the sky, they are very curious, some of the new players who entered the game soon even excitedly cut the picture.

  Just, as the players looked at the sudden appearance of the brilliance on the other side of the river, the brilliance suddenly changed, and the towering doors of light appeared in their vision.

  The next moment, the white and golden light spread like running water, extending to the side of the Vimur River, forming a bridge of light connecting the two sides in the shocking eyes of the new players.

  Unlike the excited new players, but the old players see the bright light door, see the light door out of the judgment knight, along the light bridge to the direction of the elf forest of the angel army, look suddenly changed :

  " not good!"

  "An enemy attack ! It's an enemy attack ! Sound the alarm ! Inform Grey Harbor in the chat group!"

  As soon as the words fell, the angels leaped across the river and descended to the stronghold, and the vast army of judges rode their horses across the river and rushed towards the forest of elves.

  The battle, it broke out in an instant.

  The dazzling brilliance descends, under the aggressive magic of the Holy Angels, and the unprepared players turn to ashes almost in an instant ... ...

  Just a face-to-face, the players' resistance in the stronghold was completely defeated, and the army of the Eternal Church was pouring in.

  Pope Benedict II rode his white war horse across the bridge of light and, surrounded by judgment knights and eternal priests, ascended to the land of the Elf Forest.

  ……

  In the kingdom of God, the tree of the world.

  Eve, who had returned from the land of origin, suddenly opened her eyes and looked at the hundreds of stars that were instantly dim in the sky.

  " is it finally here?"

  His eyes were slightly condensed and patted on the throne, and the images of the elf forest were transformed before his eyes.

  In the picture, a sacred angel and judgment knight in the sky, the forest rampage, the lowest knight also has the strength of silver, generally gold, and the holy angel, at least gold, there are legends and demigods.

  They razed the strongholds the players built and rushed straight in the direction of the core of the Elf Nomori.

  The white-gold sacred fire burned before them, and the dense forest turned to ashes in the flames, forming a road that continued to extend southwest.

  In the forest, the warcrafts run around in fear, the elemental goblins look angry, attack the holy angels, but their petite figure, soon disappeared in the holy fire of the angel army ... ...

  Seeing this scene, Eve's eyes were deep and faint.

  He snorts, communicates with the game system, and releases new system tasks to all players. At the same time, the body's divine power is moving, with the body as the center of the radiation.

  The next moment, the world tree in the core of the Elf Forest blooms with a pale golden halo, and countless golden photons fly around the Elf Forest.

  Benedict II, who was leading the Eternal Church Corps forward, moved to the sky.

  The pale golden photons flew from the southwest and quickly spread to every corner of the Elf Forest, and the sacred fires burning in the forest slowly extinguished.

  The next moment, the plants that stood in the way of the Eternal Church army danced, moving to both sides, making way for a road to the southwest.

  The road, there's no end at a glance.

  " under the papal crown, this..."

  The Eternal Bishops looked at each other, wary, and eventually stopped their eyes on Benedict II.

  Benedict II's sight stopped at the end of the road, and suddenly smiled :

  "The tree of the world is worthy of the tree of the world, even at this time, do not want the life in the forest to be affected..."

  "It seems that he is ready to fight our Lord."

  "Let's go, now that He has opened the way for us, let's go!"

  After the words, Benedict II looked in awe.

  He raised the sacred scepter high in his hand, his eyes pious and fanatic, summoned up his strength, using the magic of loudspeakers, and shouted :

  "The whole army listens to the order and heads to the tree of the world!"

  " to the tree of the world!"

  Around him, empty-eyed judgment knights roared wildly.

  ……

  At the same time, in the forest of elves, in the desert of death, in the plains of abundance, in the underworld, in the annex planes of the forest of elves ... ...

  All players have received new system missions :

  [Ding--]

  [Mainline task: "Sacred Battle" Opens]

  [With the spread of the Revolution, the faith of the Eternal Lord is in crisis on the Segways continent...]

  [However, sitting back and waiting to die was never the choice of the Eternal Church. In order to maintain its rule and win the war, the Eternal Church had already prepared a huge army and decided to launch a direct attack on the Elves Forest...]

  [War spreads, troops overwhelm the border]

  [Brave Chosen...]

  [For our home, for the glory under the crown of the goddess, please stand up again and guard the beautiful forest of the elf!]

  [Ding--]

  [No Punishment Resurrection Mechanism Opens –]

  [In the next war, UU reads www.uukanshu.com所有位于精灵之森中死亡的玩家,将不再有死亡惩罚,直至战争结束。】

  [Ding--]

  [God's mode is on –]

  [In the next war, all players who participate in the war will have a certain chance to draw the possession of the gods and obtain the maximum "legendary" of the enhanced gods]

  ……

  " the final battle is about to begin."

  Maple leaf free collar, sitting commander Li Mu looked at the new system news, slowly stood up, changed into his druid robes.

  " the final battle is about to begin."

  The little salt meow, who led the regiment of the Meng Meng Committee to the kingdom of Iris, stopped the unicorn under him and raised his hand to order the whole army to stop.

  " the final battle is about to begin."

  Just finished the orc fight with the tomato fried tomato slightly meal, the eyes show a hint of war.

  " the final battle is about to begin."

  Demasia, who searched for trophies in the ruins of the palace, was bright.

  Without hesitation, he took out a knife and wiped his neck in the stunned sight of Charles "Wolf Claw".

  Charles : ? ? ?